The Buffalo News

Moderator: SharksGM

Buffalo LEPS

The Buffalo News

Post by Buffalo LEPS »

CRY ME A... BREEZER !

My name is Davey Boy Smith and I have the pleasure to receive the new scout of the Buffalo Sabres, the one and only, Patrice The Breezer Brisebois. How ya doin man ?

Breezer : Good, thx for having me (starts crying)

DBS : You' alright ?

Breezer : Sure, but so glad to be back in the EHEC man, it was a tough road.

DBS : Tell me exactly how you manage your way with the Sabres.

Breezer : Well, GM LEPS and I look very similar. So with last year saga with Konecky and the draft being in Buffalo, he wanted to have the best draft possible.

DBS : And the answer was you ?

Breezer : YES. Is not that beautiful (starts crying again)

DBS (who wants to get the f?c& out of there) : Hey time running out already, talk me in a few words of the prospect you drafted.

Breezer :
3 D Ryan Lindgren USA
HOWITZER 120 POT SH

3 L Max Zimmer USA
88 CON… BOU YA !

4 C Jordan Kyrou CAN
Thought Kyrou was a rare Pokemon, miss that one.

5 D Vojtech Budik CZE
Got to love the POT here (link below)
http://gentlewomansport.blogspot.ca/201 ... -fans.html

5 D Mitch Eliot USA
Son of Mitch Buchannon, same shape !
http://www.comicbookreligion.com/?c=219 ... _Buchannon

6 D Riley Stillman CAN
Still my man !

7 D Livio Stadler SUI
Swiss Chalet is one of my favorite place. We’ll start from there with him !

DBS : Thx Breezer all the time we had, got to run, Powerslam on my way !
MartyFromOTTAWA

Re: The Buffalo News

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

Haha j'ai ri.
SabresGM

Re: The Buffalo News

Post by SabresGM »

Buffalo Sabres ready for the future?

New manager Pierre van Rossum is optimistic about the draft picks selected by the Buffalo Sabres. Especially the players selected in the first and second round could become star players fort he Sabres organisation. In the first round, fifth overall, Buffalo has selected David Jiricek from Czechia. “With his 18 years he is still very young, but you can see his quality already (OA=67). He wil become a star defender with very high hitting,” Van Rossum said about him.

In the second round the Buffalo Sabres has selected Jonathan Lekkerimäki from Sweden. He is also 18 years old and can play on the left or right wing. “His shooting skill could become 91, so we are expecting a lot of goals from him in the future,” was the first reaction of Van Rossum.

The other players selected in this years’ draft:
3rd round: Ryan Healey, a pot-booster defender who likes to sing the national anthem
4th round: Vsevolod Komarov, a defensive defender who plays Tetris in his spare time
5th round: Hunter Haight, a small center or left winger who also can clean the toilets

Return to “Team News”