Detroit away

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

Detroit away

Post by DetroitGM »

So everyone knows, assuming everything goes according to plan, I will be away from January 2nd to January 18th. I should, in theory, still have wifi and EHM access, but there are a couple stretches where I might not (notably from the 9th to 13th, when I will be in Marsa Alam, but also we were planning to spend a couple days at my in-laws' family farm north of Cairo, not sure how the wifi will be there).
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: Detroit away

Post by SharksGM »

Moving the entire city of Detroit to Egypt sounds like quite the endeavour. Good luck!
DetroitGM

Post by DetroitGM »

SharksGM wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:41 am Moving the entire city of Detroit to Egypt sounds like quite the endeavour. Good luck!
Can you blame me though? :P
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Cool trip. Do you know anyone in Egypt?

I suppose you won't be anywhere near El Alamein war cemetery, where my great-grandfather is buried.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
DetroitGM

Post by DetroitGM »

AvalancheGM wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:36 am Cool trip. Do you know anyone in Egypt?

I suppose you won't be anywhere near El Alamein war cemetery, where my great-grandfather is buried.
Oh, my partner is Egyptian so all of her family is there except for her mom and sister (her parents live in the GTA, but her father is spending basically all of December and January over there).

And no, sorry, we'll be in Cairo and Marsa Alam, which is on the wrong sea compared to El Alamein.
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Yep, pretty far away. That's cool. Enjoy!
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”