New GM In Philly Win Now or Rebuild?

Moderator: SharksGM

Chace-Philly

New GM In Philly Win Now or Rebuild?

Post by Chace-Philly »

Head of the Philly Organization would like to Welcome Chace Trepanier in as the New Gm of The Broad Street Bullies.

Media: What are your current plans with this Solid roster you have been giving?
Chace: Well i see some light Cap issues i would like to get that in a good place before doing anything to big to my team.

Media: Philly was at the top of their division last season, Can you bring them back there.
Chace: I havent had much time to Evaluate the situation at the moment i see some pretty good names that i am afraid we cant bring back due to the cap issues, But we will try and keep the core together and see were it takes us.

Media: You didnt have your 1st this year but luckily you had the kings, Your team drafted Spencer Knight right before you took over how do you feel about him.
Chace: I feel like it was a major positional need. Jack played really good for us and lead the league in wins, But he is starting to get up there in age and we need a solid future starter and from what we've seen on Knight the Future looks bright.

Media: Nicklas Jensen played a big role for your team last year, what are your plans with him?
Chace: He did play really well and is the type of player we like to have around, If i can manage to find a way to save enough cap to keep him i will if not ill try and move him to a team were he can find success.

As of now i am in an Evaluation period and the draft is started and we do not have much to work with there so i will be looking around to try and save some cap without breaking the team to much apart. More to come once we hit UFA.

Return to “Team News”