Page 2 of 2

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:10 pm
by EDMonton
Is there any way I could obtain my picks somewhere? Or see where they are for this draft?

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:48 pm
by Jets GM
EDMonton wrote:Is there any way I could obtain my picks somewhere? Or see where they are for this draft?
Download gamefile: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:49 pm
by EDMonton
what game does it use?

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:09 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
EDMonton wrote:what game does it use?
Freeware. Old school EHM.

Your picks are:
1st EDM
4th CBJ
5th EDM
6th EDM
7th EDM

Fyi, sixth and seventh round picks cannot be traded.

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:11 pm
by Jets GM
EDMonton wrote:what game does it use?
http://ehm.fhockey.com/EHM%20game.php

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:38 pm
by Pens GM
I downloaded the file and it says I don't have any picks for the next 2 years even round 6 and 7
* nevermind I see that 6th and 7th rounds don't show up and he just traded all the picks for the next 2 years.

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:42 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Pens GM wrote:I downloaded the file and it says I don't have any picks for the next 2 years even round 6 and 7
* nevermind I see that 6th and 7th rounds don't show up and he just traded all the picks for the next 2 years.
Well...yes he did. Sixth and seventh rounders aren't in the game, we just added them in the league to match the NHL.

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:07 pm
by Jets GM
Bern left the new guy a welcome present, how nice. :lol:

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:29 pm
by Pens GM
Yeah he left me a present all right. He probably quit because he realized he had no picks for 2 years and got swept in the first round. lol. At least the team has some assets I can turn into a retooling of the team.

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:40 pm
by Jets GM
Pens GM wrote:Yeah he left me a present all right. He probably quit because he realized he had no picks for 2 years and got swept in the first round. lol. At least the team has some assets I can turn into a retooling of the team.
You said it, I didn't. :twisted:

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 pm
by MartyFromOTTAWA
Pens GM wrote:Yeah he left me a present all right. He probably quit because he realized he had no picks for 2 years and got swept in the first round. lol. At least the team has some assets I can turn into a retooling of the team.
He won 2 back-to-back cups though... and probably has the best EHEC record.

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:13 am
by Pens GM
I know, I was joking. Although Chiarelli had Boston doing good as well until he cap f*cked them as well. Where both teams were left they need a good retool.

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:53 am
by MartyFromOTTAWA
Pens GM wrote:I know, I was joking. Although Chiarelli had Boston doing good as well until he cap f*cked them as well. Where both teams were left they need a good retool.
True.
Trade me JT then :D

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:58 pm
by Calgary.Flames
MartyFromOTTAWA wrote:
Pens GM wrote:I know, I was joking. Although Chiarelli had Boston doing good as well until he cap f*cked them as well. Where both teams were left they need a good retool.
True.
Trade me JT then :D
You're not willing to pay the price to land a superstar, DudeFromOTTAWA.
;)

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:43 pm
by MartyFromOTTAWA
Calgary.Flames wrote:
MartyFromOTTAWA wrote:
Pens GM wrote:I know, I was joking. Although Chiarelli had Boston doing good as well until he cap f*cked them as well. Where both teams were left they need a good retool.
True.
Trade me JT then :D
You're not willing to pay the price to land a superstar, DudeFromOTTAWA.
;)
Though business !

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:07 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
The Draft will start tomorrow at NOON eastern time. I will check in tomorrow morning and look at any trades involving 2016 draft picks. I'll be away from my computer from noon until about 2 or so.

As a reminder, here are the time limits for making your pick each round:
1-2 = 12 hours
3-4 = 8 hours
5-7 = 6 hours

If you're not going to be around and think you might miss your turn to pick, please pm me or any other committee member with a draft list so we can enter your pick for you. Don't miss out!

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:28 pm
by IslandersGM
do we have an order posted?

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:30 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
IslandersGM wrote:do we have an order posted?
Yes. There's a draft forum now on the boards. You should check to see that I got all the picks right, however.

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:43 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Reminder on the draft guys:

You can make your pick as soon as the GM before you has picked; you don't have to wait for it to get posted by staff to the main draft list. Let's try to keep things moving. Thanks!

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:31 pm
by TorontoGM
Oh man, can't wait to make my first selection of the draft sometime in August. :twisted:

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:35 pm
by Dallas Stars GM
Yeah. Wake me up...when September ends.

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:27 pm
by Jets GM
Does anyone have a text file with the names of all the draftees?

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:43 am
by Commish Bub(NYR)

Code: Select all

Jeremiah	Addison
Matthew	Bradley
Auston	Matthews
Jesse	Puljujärvi
Patrik	Laine
Matthew	Tkachuk
Alexander	Nylander
Olli	Juolevi
Jakob	Chychrun
Dante	Fabbro
Mikhail	Sergachyov
Pierre-Luc	Dubois
Clayton	Keller
Tyson	Jost
German	Rubtsov
Kieffer	Bellows
Julien	Gauthier
Samuel	Girard
Michael	McLeod
Dillon	Dubé
Jake	Bean
Vitali	Abramov
Alex	DeBrincat
Charlie	McAvoy
Mitchell	Mattson
Logan	Stanley
Riley	Tufte
Tyler	Benson
Will	Bitten
Max	Jones
Taylor	Raddysh
Brett	Howden
Matthew	Freytag
Luke	Kunin
Carter	Hart
Markus	Niemeläinen
Rasmus	Asplund
Logan	Brown
Cam	Dineen
Anthony	Salinitri
Leonid	Lavrinenko
Sam	Steel
Luke	Green
Kyle	Maksimovich
Libor	Hájek
Nathan	Bastian
Colton	White
Brayden	Burke
Cameron	Morrison
Chris	Dodero
Jakob	Stukel
Kale	Clague
Janne	Kuokkanen
Vojtech	Budik
Filip	Gustavsson
Simon	Stransky
Chad	Krys
James	Greenway
Noah	Gregor
Dylan	Wells
Adam	Mascherin
Tage	Thompson
Maxime	Fortier
Jonathan	Dahlén
Boris	Katchouk
Pascal	Laberge
Carl	Grundström
Otto	Mäkinen
Cliff	Pu
Evan	Fitzpatrick
Henrik	Borgström
Yevgeni	Mityakin
Vladimir	Kuznetsov
Jesper	Bratt
Jacob	Moverare
Tarmo	Reunanen
Jonathan	Ang
Joey	Anderson
Dmitri	Sokolov
Otto	Somppi
Victor	Mete
Dennis	Cholowski
Greg	Printz
Aapeli	Räsänen
Johannes	Johannesen
Jordan	Kyrou
Lucas	Johansen
Jake	Ryczek
Roman	Krikunenko
Keaton	Middleton
Jacob	Cederholm
Andrew	Peeke
Ryan	Lindgren
Givani	Smith
David	Quenneville
Linus	Weissbach
Linus	Lindström
Tanner	Kaspick
Oliver	Felixson
Trent	Frederic
Josh	Mahura
Max	Lajoie
Vladimir	Miroshnichenko
Brandon	Gignac
Ty	Ronning
Matthew	Cairns
Brandon	Hagel
Matt	Filipe
Max	Zimmer
Connor	Bunnaman
Keenan	Suthers
Sam	Rossini
Mikhail	Berdin
Frédéric	Allard
Mathieu	Joseph
William	Knierim
Trent	Fox
Adam	Brizgala
Veini	Vehviläinen
Tim	Gettinger
Jack	Kopacka
Sean	Day
Benjamin	Gleason
Griffin	Luce
Travis	Barron
Dean	Stewart
Filip	Hronek
Oskar	Steen
Zachary	Sawchenko
Joseph	Raaymakers
Eetu	Tuulola
David	Bernhardt
Igor	Shvyryov
Otto	Koivula
Josh	 Anderson
Cole	Candella
Tyler	Parsons
Adam	Fox
Evan	Cormier
Beck	Malenstyn
William	Lockwood
Ondrej	Vála
Patrick	Bajkov
Jacob	Neveu
Brett	Murray
Gabriel	Sylvestre
Yegor	Babenko
Joseph	Woll
Max	Gerlach
Domenic	Commisso
Noah	Carroll
Jordy	Stallard
Rodrigo	Abols
Michael	Graham
Ivan	Kovalyov
Dmitri	Alexeyev
Hudson	Elynuik
Mikhail	Maltsev
Mathias	From
Mikhail	Belyayev
Ivan	Kosorenkov
Ondrej	Najman
Sebastian	 Aho
Linus	Nässén
Scott	Perunovich
Michael	Campoli
Luke	McInnis
Jiri	Karafiat
Kasper	Björkqvist
Evan	Sarthou
Christopher	Paquette
Riley	Stillman
Mitch	Eliot
Jordan	Sambrook
Alan	Lyszcarczyk
Graham	McPhee
Brogan	O'Brien
Vasili	Glotov
Jack	LaFontaine
Carsen	Twarynski
Jeffrey	De Wit
Kenneth	Johnson
Jake	Evans
Artyom	Ivanyuzhenkov
Filip	Larsson
Mathieu	Sévigny
Marshall	Rifai
Nick	Pastujov
Lukas	Carlsson
Yegor	Zaitsev
Hugo	Danielsson
Joona	Koppanen
Livio	Stadler
Mitchell	Balmas
Nikita	Zhuldikov
Matteo	Gennaro
Andrei	Svetlakov
Alexander	Yakovenko
Alexander	Polunin
Tobias	Eder
Artur	Shepelkov
Artur	Kayumov
Ilya	Karpukhin
Alexander	Anderberg
Nadir	Islyamov
Yushiroh	Hirano
Alexander	Bjurström
Oleg	Sosunov
Johan	Lindholm
Linus	Ölund
Tanner	Laczynski
Daniil	Miromanov
Nicolas	Mattinen
Konstantin	Chernyuk
Joseph	Masonius
Adam	Brooks
Casey	Fitzgerald

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:46 am
by Jets GM
Thanks Bub!

Re: 2016 Draft Class

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:36 pm
by flyergp21
I'm here guys! Don't worry, the next 3 picks will be in the books tonight. :)