Page 2 of 2
Re: 2017 Offseason
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:05 pm
by BLUESGM
I would love to start another league running an EHM (2015) server if it can handle 30 human GMs. I've seen a few leagues out there but haven't been tempted to join yet. EHM '15 still has issues though - it's like the polar opposite of EHEC, such that goalies are by far the most important players and you may as well tank every season if you don't have a top 10 goalie.
Making an up-to-date freeware EHM file, though? No, fuck that.
It works for all 30. EHM 2017 works for 15 GM's, so if we only have those numbers, that game imo is the best. Most leagues now run on the new EHM game that came out two years ago...or more. Its buggy.
Re: 2017 Offseason
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm
by MartyFromOTTAWA
Hello motherfuckers.
I'm looking forward to remain in the show afterall.
I've settled down quicker than expected here in Quebec (Temiscaming FYI) and i have a brand new laptop. Youhou!
I was sick of online management and being able to have full access to EHM changed my mind A LOT.
Are my Sens still available?
Re: 2017 Offseason
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 pm
by Calgary.Flames
I'm very happy that you're back. Luckily, we haven't filled the spot yet.
Congrats on being hired back.
Re: 2017 Offseason
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:52 am
by Capital Gains
here, took some time off.
Re: 2017 Offseason
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:46 pm
by MartyFromOTTAWA
Calgary.Flames wrote:I'm very happy that you're back. Luckily, we haven't filled the spot yet.
Congrats on being hired back.
Sweet.
Re: 2017 Offseason
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:56 pm
by Dallas Stars GM
So now just FLA and BUF are without GM?
Re: 2017 Offseason
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm
by Jets GM
Capital Gains wrote:here, took some time off.
Welcome back!
With the returns of WSH and OTT, that leaves us with ONLY two spots open (Buffalo & Florida).
Pretty impressive if you ask me.
Marty, what happened bro! I feel that Cup could have been yours maybe...
Re: 2017 Offseason
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:01 pm
by Capital Gains
Sorry, that I was MIA during the draft. Been busy with my son and family. Things have quieted down finally.