Page 1 of 1

November 19, 2022

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:34 am
by NYRNYRNYR
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

There's something wrong with the main page and I'm not quite sure what happened.

As far as the sims - in another massive night the FIRST TWO GAMES resulted in:

Vanek 25 game suspension (sorry BOS Suter)
Kempe 4 game suspension (sorry VAN Kesler)

Help us Obi-Dan you're our only hope on what happened to the main page.

Re: November 19, 2022

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:17 am
by St.Louis Blues GM
I think there is something wrong with players.ehm file.
There is issue with playerID 2850 Ryan Suter, name is incomplete and blank line after it. I am trying to fix it.
Line 51595 should be Ryan Suter, line 51596 should be deleted - and it works.
I cannot attach it here as the file too large.

I hope it helps.

Re: November 19, 2022

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:14 pm
by NYRNYRNYR
St.Louis Blues GM wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:17 am I think there is something wrong with players.ehm file.
There is issue with playerID 2850 Ryan Suter, name is incomplete and blank line after it. I am trying to fix it.
Line 51595 should be Ryan Suter, line 51596 should be deleted - and it works.
I cannot attach it here as the file too large.

I hope it helps.
Suter was the injured players so I must have clicked and deleted somewhere by accident. Perhaps during my control+F. I've got a sleeping baby stuck in my arms ATM but I'll check that asap and see if I can fix before Dan. Thanks!

Re: November 19, 2022

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:52 pm
by SharksGM
I fixed the error, thanks Lumir. Now if somebody could explain this to me:

59:58 3-3 DAL Mikhail Grigorenko [7] (Arthur Kaliyev, Evgeni Malkin)PP WG

FUCK YOU EHM

Re: November 19, 2022

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:11 pm
by NYRNYRNYR
SharksGM wrote: ↑Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:52 pm I fixed the error, thanks Lumir. Now if somebody could explain this to me:

59:58 3-3 DAL Mikhail Grigorenko [7] (Arthur Kaliyev, Evgeni Malkin)PP WG

FUCK YOU EHM
Sorry / thanks Dan!! Update: baby still not sleeping 😴

Re: November 19, 2022

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:32 pm
by Dallas Stars GM
59:58 3-3 DAL Mikhail Grigorenko [7] (Arthur Kaliyev, Evgeni Malkin)PP WG

FUCK YOU EHM
What a drama