Page 1 of 1

November 22, 2022

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:26 am
by NYRNYRNYR
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Hey all you cats and critters, its NYR on a Tuesday sim...

CBJ wins at home over an improved EDM team. CAR is the lone road win over a WPG team VERY different than last year's. And the struggling hawks look to right their ship with a shutout of the Sharks. Sorry Dr. Dan I reran the sim 10+ times just like you asked me to try and get you the win, but I'm tired and you lost every time...

Re: November 22, 2022

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:35 am
by AvalancheGM
NYRNYRNYR wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:26 am Sorry Dr. Dan I reran the sim 10+ times just like you asked me to try and get you the win, but I'm tired and you lost every time...
:lol:

I present to you... glorious mediocrity!
Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 9.34.50 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 9.34.50 AM.jpg (28.2 KiB) Viewed 628 times

Re: November 22, 2022

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:04 am
by SharksGM
I was so mad at the result I didn't even look closely at the boxscore. Two fuckin' goals for Brock Nelson? Fuck right off.

But besides that, the refs called two hooking penalties and four pairs of offsetting roughing minors all game. Better than the previous night when they went all 🥱 and only called a minor in the 58th minute.