November 21, 2025
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2025 10:17 am
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File
So EHEC decides to continue in its "very normal season" this year as every single away team won. By game three I was like "well surely that's gotta be it" and EHEC responded with "don't call me shirley"
No LTIR or otherwise oddities. One note when I was checking was MTL's Legare got a slashing minor and 10 minute misconduct. (what is this guy, Luke Dragusica?) Didn't see any injuries, but I DID see on the MTL news it appears he was upset with his ice time. Well, well well Mr. Legare, pot meet kettle GOOD SIR
So EHEC decides to continue in its "very normal season" this year as every single away team won. By game three I was like "well surely that's gotta be it" and EHEC responded with "don't call me shirley"
No LTIR or otherwise oddities. One note when I was checking was MTL's Legare got a slashing minor and 10 minute misconduct. (what is this guy, Luke Dragusica?) Didn't see any injuries, but I DID see on the MTL news it appears he was upset with his ice time. Well, well well Mr. Legare, pot meet kettle GOOD SIR