Page 1 of 1

November 22, 2025

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2025 11:09 am
by DetroitGM
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

A note per game:
  • I did one test sim, lost 3-2 to Colorado with the Avs going 2 for 2 on the PP. So I changed my PK units, did the sim, and Colorado was still 100% on the PP 😅 but apparently the way to beat Colorado is to not take penalties, cause they only got one.
  • After a 1-1 first period between the Oilers and Kings, Edmonton's Rs take over, with second period goals from Ryan and Ritchie, then Raymond scores twice in the third.
  • Rasmus Kupari had 4pts in Florida's 5-3 win over Boston.
  • Former Red Wing Adrian Kempe scored twice for the Isles, but that was it while Carolina scored four.
  • I think Dan should bench Barrett Hall, after he was the only Shark to not record a point (not counting Pyotr Kochetkov) during their 7-3 pounding of the Stars.
  • Darnell Nurse had 9 hits and 9 takeaways in just under 13min of ice time, but the Blues lost 4-1
  • Jacob Middleton put up a kinda funny stat line, with no goals on 5 shots but 2 assists, 3 hits and 3 takeaways, but also 4 giveaways.

Re: November 22, 2025

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:36 pm
by Sharp Stick Bisons
DetroitGM wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 11:09 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

A note per game:
  • I did one test sim,
ABUSE! UNFAIR ADVANTAGE! clearly this is why my team sucks :roll:

Re: November 22, 2025

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2025 5:38 pm
by NYRNYRNYR
Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 3:36 pm
DetroitGM wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 11:09 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

A note per game:
  • I did one test sim,
ABUSE! UNFAIR ADVANTAGE! clearly this is why my team sucks :roll:
…you don’t test sim? Yes that would play into it :lol:

Re: November 22, 2025

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2025 12:14 am
by SharksGM
NYRNYRNYR wrote: ↑Sun Nov 23, 2025 5:38 pm …you don’t test sim? Yes that would play into it :lol:
I haven't test simmed since my last loss 9 games ago.

I'll give a secret tip... I actually meant to make my second line H&G but I accidentally left it PP and I didn't even notice until 3 wins later. The lesson here is left as an exercise to the reader.

(Martin, you're welcome in advance for any points you receive tomorrow due to my excessive hubris and smugness)