Page 1 of 1

November 29, 2025

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 1:50 pm
by DetroitGM
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Fairly simple sim, I think, with thankfully no ATIs. One funny thing I spotted was that San Jose took 4 penalties (not counting the fight), all for tripping. I don't know whether Dan needs to get his team to be smarter with where they put their sticks or if the Pens are just divers :p

Re: November 29, 2025

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 8:08 pm
by NYRNYRNYR
4-3 loss in back to back. But hey we lost in reg instead of OT. How nice of us

Re: November 29, 2025

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 8:54 pm
by The-Boss-GM
A game for the Ryan’s.

One goal and a star of the game each. 😀

Re: November 29, 2025

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2025 10:56 am
by SharksGM
Good thing I kept Tkachuk and signed first line center Ryan MacInnis, eh?