Page 1 of 1

December 7, 2025

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2025 12:40 pm
by DetroitGM
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

For the record, I have started on fixing the scheduling issue of playing the same team four straight. It'll take some time (I haven't found a good formula for it, but there were some 180 games where the next time the matchup happened was under 10 days later, so I've focused on those) and I was planning to do that anyway, so the timing of starting on that with the fact that this sim was the first of four straight between Detroit and Edmonton is entirely coincidental 🫣😅

Re: December 7, 2025

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2025 3:49 pm
by NYRNYRNYR
DetroitGM wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 12:40 pm For the record, I have started on fixing the scheduling issue of playing the same team four straight...
For all the shit I (appropriately) give you Kevin, the fact you took it upon yourself to entirely create a schedule to better complement the league, without any help other than showing it to me, and having me be like "wait what about divisions... NO one should be giving you too much else, lol. Everyone is welcome to write their own, better schedule for the entire league for us to compare.

Oh hey I won, double-thank you. Cutter has been SPICEY this year, loving my line 1, hating so, so much else.

Re: December 7, 2025

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2025 4:23 pm
by Sharp Stick Bisons
The new schedule may not be my favourite thing but I can see the benefits of it. Keep up the good work Kevin. You’ll get it sorted

Re: December 7, 2025

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2025 8:05 pm
by SharksGM
Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 4:23 pm Keep up the good work Kevin. You’ll get it sorted
No no, he's trying to make it less sorted.

Re: December 7, 2025

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2025 8:28 pm
by NYRNYRNYR
SharksGM wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 8:05 pm
Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 4:23 pm Keep up the good work Kevin. You’ll get it sorted
No no, he's trying to make it less sorted.
It's fewer sorted. This guy, huh everyone? 8-)