Page 1 of 1
December 28, 2025
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2025 5:04 pm
by DetroitGM
Re: December 28, 2025
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2025 3:48 am
by Sharp Stick Bisons
DetroitGM wrote: ↑Mon Dec 29, 2025 5:04 pm
There were games
Not a fan. Do it again. Better this time.
Re: December 28, 2025
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2025 9:13 am
by NYRNYRNYR
Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: ↑Tue Dec 30, 2025 3:48 am
DetroitGM wrote: ↑Mon Dec 29, 2025 5:04 pm
There were games
Not a fan. Do it again. Better this time.
I thought you were committed the tank again now?
Re: December 28, 2025
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2025 9:04 pm
by Sharp Stick Bisons
NYRNYRNYR wrote: ↑Tue Dec 30, 2025 9:13 am
Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: ↑Tue Dec 30, 2025 3:48 am
DetroitGM wrote: ↑Mon Dec 29, 2025 5:04 pm
There were games
Not a fan. Do it again. Better this time.
I thought you were committed the tank again now?
I’m a Canucks fan. Expectations are victory in every game and the 1st overall pick. Nothing less.