Page 1 of 1
Chess
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 pm
by GM Office Q
Any players in the league?
Re: Chess
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
I use to dominate when I was younger.
True story, I have trophies and all.
Re: Chess
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
I enjoy playing, but I'm terrible. Presumably because I have no Soviet lineage.
Re: Chess
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am
by CapsGM
I dominate.
Re: Chess
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:25 am
by Penguin
I dominate.
Re: Chess
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 pm
by GM Office Q
I just started playing within the last couple of months. Does anyone know of/would be interested in playing head to head games over the 'net?
Re: Chess
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:49 pm
by Bruins
AvsGM wrote:I just started playing within the last couple of months. Does anyone know of/would be interested in playing head to head games over the 'net?
I'd be interested, not very good but I know how to play.
Re: Chess
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
I'd give it a shot. I'd probably lose, but I also enjoy playing.