Page 1 of 1

EHEC Playoffs

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:00 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Re-uploaded the file, advancing it one day. The schedule should be accurate, but check my work anyway. Western conference begins tomorrow night (the 16th), and the East starts Thursday the 17th. Send your lines in the usual way. Good luck to everybody!

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip

Re: EHEC Playoffs

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:49 pm
by AnaheimGM
It works well for me, great Job Pat!

Re: EHEC Playoffs

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:21 pm
by Jets GM
Pumped!

Re: EHEC Playoffs

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:07 pm
by MinnesotaGM
Good luck everyone

Re: EHEC Playoffs

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am
by SharksGM
I already have my angry post-loss rant and nonchalant detached post-victory comments prepared.

Re: EHEC Playoffs

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 pm
by Calgary.Flames
How can I manage the schedule to have my team play the first game of the night in order to have efficiency in my test sims?
The playoffs game are not appearing in schedule.ehm ... at least not for me.

Re: EHEC Playoffs

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:53 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
why not just resign the 2 (or 4) GM's on the teams in question....

Re: EHEC Playoffs

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 pm
by Calgary.Flames
I guess that's what I'll be doing.