Page 1 of 1
November 10, 2014
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:37 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php
Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php
League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php
League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip
Two fairly non-competitive games tonight, as New Jersey handles Boston in the Gahden 4-1, and Calgary steamrolls the Canes in Raleigh 5-1. Two pretty entertaining games in the AHL, however: league-best Providence handles Albany 6-4 but league #2 Abbotsford falls to Charlotte 5-4.
Komisarek suspension added from last night's game -- as a repeat offender, he gets 2 games.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:39 pm
by Bruins_GM
Fuck. This team is not very good.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:46 pm
by SharksGM
Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Komisarek suspension added from last night's game -- as a repeat offender, he gets 2 games.
San Jose would like to appeal, on the basis that his last suspension was nearly 3 years ago, and that you rounded up 1.5 to 2.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:53 pm
by Vik (Habs)
Chicago still needs a promotion to replace Alshevsky.
Washington is still at 51 contracts.
Rocco Grimaldi is still making to much money for the AHL.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:56 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
SharksGM wrote:Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Komisarek suspension added from last night's game -- as a repeat offender, he gets 2 games.
San Jose would like to appeal, on the basis that his last suspension was nearly 3 years ago, and that you rounded up 1.5 to 2.
Denied. On the basis that, as a real-life Canes fans, I had to watch Komisarek play far too often last season.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:53 pm
by SharksGM
Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Denied. On the basis that, as a real-life Canes fans, I had to watch Komisarek play far too often last season.
I appeal on the basis that the Canes are my second favourite team and the Leafs my first, so you can't possibly have experienced more Komisarek than I did.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:25 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
SharksGM wrote:Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Denied. On the basis that, as a real-life Canes fans, I had to watch Komisarek play far too often last season.
I appeal on the basis that the Canes are my second favourite team and the Leafs my first, so you can't possibly have experienced more Komisarek than I did.
True, but I think I'm now getting more Leafs defensemen in my hockey-tv diet than you are.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:33 pm
by Jets GM
Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:SharksGM wrote:Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Denied. On the basis that, as a real-life Canes fans, I had to watch Komisarek play far too often last season.
I appeal on the basis that the Canes are my second favourite team and the Leafs my first, so you can't possibly have experienced more Komisarek than I did.
True, but I think I'm now getting more Leafs defensemen in my hockey-tv diet than you are.
JML!
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:25 pm
by Singin the BLUES
Vik (Habs) wrote:Chicago still needs a promotion to replace Alshevsky.
Washington is still at 51 contracts.
Rocco Grimaldi is still making to much money for the AHL.
Well he only dressed 20 players last game....And the game before that......
I thought that there was punishment for breaking the rules.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Suspended players count.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:27 pm
by BlackHawk Down (Seb)
Suspensions count in the 22 players.
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:27 pm
by flyergp21
Re: November 10, 2014
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 pm
by SharksGM
You gotta dress the players in the box yourself, head to toe.