Page 1 of 1

November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:29 am
by SharksGM
Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

4 4-2 wins are the story of the night. The Rangers continue their improbable hot streak of away wins over the surprising Buffalo Sabres, despite a valiant effort from the surging Ryan Johansen. The Penguins continue their return to the top part of the standings by dumping 40 shots on the Islanders. Columbus manages to withstand 37 shots from Boston, including a ludicrous 17 on the PP, all by potting 3 goals in the dreaded 3rd period. Finally, the Devils' offense gets rolling against the Oilers, led by Mattias Tedenby's pair of goals (ok fine, one was an empty-netter).

No injuries to note. DET, ARZ farm lines invalid due to injury.
VAN farm lines also invalid due to injury, but they still seem to have gone through in GMO. Jason, how did you manage to keep Lilliestrom in the lineup? He should be unavailable.

ps happy birthday to me

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:42 am
by Vik (Habs)
Releases that have been missed:
Jacob Lagace (NSH)*
Tomas Kubalik (NSH)*
Brenden Dillon (NSH)*
Alexei Filippov (DAL)
Austin Farley (PHI)

* missed twice


Nashville's over the contract limit but only because of the missed releases.

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:08 am
by SharksGM
Missed releases? What missed release? *whistles innocently* 8-)

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:13 am
by Jets GM
I did Alexei Filippov my self......

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:27 am
by Jets GM
Anyway....thanks for the list VIk. Will be done for tomorrows sim unless Bub does an update during the day.

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:37 am
by SharksGM
I already input them.

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:17 am
by Buffalo LEPS
Nice win Bub...

My Sabres are suprising but I'll need some adjustment if I want to surprise when it will count the most !

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:20 am
by Bruins_GM
Good effort through 2, but ultimately not good enough.

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:15 pm
by Jets GM
SharksGM wrote:I already input them.
Image

It's weird, I did Fillipov with the Biega release Thursday and he was a UFA in the gamefile I have

I straight up whiffed on Nashvilles though.... :oops:

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:45 pm
by Vik (Habs)
Tampa Bay GM wrote:It's weird, I did Fillipov with the Biega release Thursday and he was a UFA in the gamefile I have
Just checked again and Filippov is actually UFA in the file initially uploaded. I must've just been seeing things on that one.

Re: November 21, 2014

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:07 pm
by SharksGM
I think he either didn't have his contract reset to 0 years originally or his team set to 98; I forget which one.