Page 1 of 1
November 29, 2014
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:50 pm
by Jets GM
With the current savefile, every time I finish simulating and go to save, I get
Run-time error '76'
Path not found
I tried re-downloading the savefile and .ehm files. I recorded the results, so once someone figures this out I will re-sim until I get the same results.
I need to get back to homework, so it will probably be a double sim tomorrow to catchup. No one has a back-to-back.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:02 am
by Vik (Habs)
A quick Google search says that's a path not found error. I have no idea why you'd be getting that.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:35 am
by Jets GM
I'm not a good EHM troubleshooter. Dan or Bub is going to have to take a look at this.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:12 am
by Jets GM
Can someone try to sim tonight and save the game?
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:14 am
by Vik (Habs)
Tampa Bay GM wrote:Can someone try to sim tonight and save the game?
If you've got a file with all the changes uploaded, I can take a look.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:22 am
by Jets GM
So the problem is my EHM. I cannot save anything, as soon as a click save I get the same error.
I have unistalled and re-installed EHM, still same thing.
No OT or SO games. Pissed off to since I won 5-0 and Giroux score a goal. Not sure what to do going forward, headed to bed.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:38 am
by SharksGM
Sorry, I don't have time to re-run the sim right now... especially not getting 12 results in a row the same. Ouch.
Are you running EHM the same way you always used to? The error is pretty generic, saying that there's something wrong with the path (directory) you're trying to save the files to... or perhaps the path you're running EHM from. Is there anything unusual about either of those paths? Some unusual characters or a very long path? Have you tried running EHM and saving/loading from a dead simple folder like C:\EHM\ instead of C:\Program Files\blah?
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:12 am
by Singin the BLUES
Well i can see someone simming all day long trying to get all the same results
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:17 am
by Dallas Stars GM
I'm afraid it would take more than just one day

Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:54 am
by Calgary.Flames
Next time, don't post original results and just re-sim the whole thing completely regardless of what happened the first time.
Would it be so wrong?
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:00 am
by Singin the BLUES
I would say, rather then waste someones whole day, just resim it......no need to waste a shitload of time, it is just a game lol
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 pm
by BlackHawk Down (Seb)
Great win vs LA after a bad loss vs Anaheim !
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:26 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
I can take a look and re-sim today. I won't guarantee the same results however.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:57 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php
Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php
League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php
League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip
My backup G wins on the road, so my starting G now loses at home. I get it. Philly wins a tight one on Broadway, 3-2; Washington continues Toronto's miserable season (but at least the Marlies won!); Buffalo outlasts a late Montreal rally to win it in OT; Ottawa keeps rolling, this time with a shutout against a tough TB club; the Isles survive three NJ power play goals to win 5-3; Carolina whomps the Pens 6-4; Columbus is now unbeaten in 11 straight after topping the Preds 4-3 in OT; Minnesota is on a minny-roll (ha!) after beating the Blues 4-2; Dallas wins a tame affair 2-1 in Denver; Arizona wins the usual bruise-fest with Calgary 4-2; Chicago beats LA after a marathon shootout; and Anaheim wins its own shootout over the Sharks.
My calcs show DET, EDM, and STL over the cap. Vik, can you confirm?
I'm posting this just before 1pm, eastern time US. If you've done any work in GMO over the past 30 minutes or so, do it again. It's probably been overwritten. Sorry.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:50 pm
by Singin the BLUES
Dont know what Cap totals you get for STL, but remember, Babchuks salary is half for me.....and you eat the other have Bub
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:15 pm
by Vik (Habs)
Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:My calcs show DET, EDM, and STL over the cap. Vik, can you confirm?
Only team I'm showing as over is Detroit.
And Chris Phillips is now down to a 71 POT.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:16 pm
by Singin the BLUES
Damn my AHL guys kicked some serious ass though...Got a special teams goal, and my PK guys getting that much better every game. Both of my teams continue to kick ass in the PK dept, now to just get the PP a bit better
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:34 pm
by SharksGM
0/3 on the pp at home with zero shots. That sure is a result. Noah Hanifin watch continues.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:48 pm
by MartyFromOTTAWA
Horcoff not on the scoresheet??? Something's wrong with EHM.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:58 pm
by Jets GM
I installed EHM onto my USB stick, and was able to save. I should be good to go for tonight's sim.
Still unsure what exactly happened to my EHM on my C drive, but am not going to bother investigating further since it works fine on a USB drive.
Thanks for doing the sim Bub.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:40 pm
by TorontoGM
So I won in the first sim and lost the 2nd? That's great.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:42 pm
by Jets GM
TorontoGM wrote:So I won in the first sim and lost the 2nd? That's great.
I went from a 5-0 win, to some kind of shut-out loss. I edited the results from my phantom sim out to keep any more people from tilting.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:46 pm
by SharksGM
With 12 games and a 50% chance of reproducing the same result each game, it would have taken over 4000 tries to get the same sequence sooooo shit happens.
Re: November 29, 2014
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:09 pm
by MartyFromOTTAWA
TorontoGM wrote:So I won in the first sim and lost the 2nd? That's great.
Yah but McDavid is getting closer dude