Page 1 of 1

December 21, 2014

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:48 pm
by Jets GM
Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

COL AHL & NHL, fast-sign and Mike Weber demoted (waiver eligible). I could of demoted Duclair U19, but I had entered the lines and made changes in-game. I did not want to start over. I kept his desired NHL line-up in-tact and did not play Weber in the AHL. Bub can make a ruling if Nero takes issue with Weber being waived.
CHI AHL, fast-sign

Big thanks to James and his Red Wings for PUNISHING Nero 5-2 at the Joe...McDavid is getting a mile-high feeling...
Jacob Trouba's 3rd of the year is the winner for the Oilers...
Katerberg's B's squeak bye the Sabres 1-0 in regulation...
In a FFM (Fhockey Feature Matchup), DaveG rains down over Bub 3-2 on the road...
It is a special teams fest in Chi-town; Chicago rules over Toronto 7-5...
Jets continue to fly beating Philly 4-3...

Re: December 21, 2014

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 pm
by BlackHawk Down (Seb)
Thank God I score goals...

Re: December 21, 2014

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:54 pm
by Bruins_GM
2 points is 2 points. That's 2 shutouts in 4 games.

Re: December 21, 2014

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:57 am
by Vik (Habs)
Tampa Bay GM wrote:COL AHL & NHL, fast-sign and Mike Weber demoted (waiver eligible). I could of demoted Duclair U19, but I had entered the lines and made changes in-game. I did not want to start over. I kept his desired NHL line-up in-tact and did not play Weber in the AHL. Bub can make a ruling if Nero takes issue with Weber being waived.
I probably would've just sent Morin back to junior.

Austin Madaisky contract wasn't entered.

Samuel Pahlsson's so happy to be off perpetual waivers that he dropped down to a 71 POT.

Re: December 21, 2014

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 am
by Jets GM
Vik (Habs) wrote:
Tampa Bay GM wrote:COL AHL & NHL, fast-sign and Mike Weber demoted (waiver eligible). I could of demoted Duclair U19, but I had entered the lines and made changes in-game. I did not want to start over. I kept his desired NHL line-up in-tact and did not play Weber in the AHL. Bub can make a ruling if Nero takes issue with Weber being waived.
I probably would've just sent Morin back to junior.
Wow, I had a huge brain-fart last light. For some reason, I thought you could not send players back to juniors in-game. :lol:

Re: December 21, 2014

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:10 pm
by SharksGM
Tampa Bay GM wrote: Wow, I had a huge brain-fart last light. For some reason, I thought you could not send players back to juniors in-game. :lol:
You actually can't if they've played 10+ games in the NHL.

Re: December 21, 2014

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:48 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Well fuck. Officially sliding down the standings now.

Re: December 21, 2014

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:02 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Vik (Habs) wrote:Austin Madaisky contract wasn't entered.
Done. Entered Crawford signing as well.