Page 1 of 1
January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:53 pm
by Jets GM
Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php
Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php
League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php
League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip
TOR NHL/AHL (injuries), fastsign
COL NHL
CAR AHL
Hawks win the winter classic in a blowout...
The Nucks shock the Kings at home 3-1...
The Cats storm back in the 3rd with three goals, only to lose in overtime when Henrik Sedin scores his 5th...
Another strong third period in the Devils/Habs tilt; Zajac with 5 points in a 6-3 win...
Pens top the Bolts 4-2...
The Canes run through the Flyers 4-0...
Walters Bud's grab two points on the road in Minny...
Oilers defeat the Avs 4-3...
Flames over the Isles 5-3...
Binkles gets doubled down on by the Ducks 6-3...
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:09 pm
by Vik (Habs)
Two attempt to injury penalties in the same game. That can make things more difficult (even if they did take out 2/3rds of New Jersey's top line).
So Daniel Winnik injured Malkin for 2 weeks and Sheldon Souray injured Calle Jarnkrok for two months. Sounds like I've got some suspensions coming. Also, Michael Del Zotto took Chris Stewart out for 3 weeks.
No cap relief for suspensions, eh. Guess I gotta throw someone on waivers.
Anywho...
Colorado's back up to 5 underagers.
Columbus, New Jersey, and Tampa Bay are all one under the roster limit.
Colorado has 51 contracts.
After their trade, the Islanders are over the cap (68,444,271) but also have 25 players on their roster so should have some moves available to get under.
And Bobby Ryan got a CON drop (should be 68).
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:32 pm
by Devils_GM
Well our great run goes on, but it came at a heavy coat with Jarnkrok and Malkin going out for a couple months and a couple weeks respectively........ Let's see how we go for the next few weeks.
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 pm
by TorontoGM
Thatta boy Lehner.
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 pm
by Jets GM
I got pending ELCs and trades, so I should be fine.
Will restore Ryan's CON, can I get the numbers for the suspensions?
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 pm
by Jets GM
Also, COL has had to many underagers for awhile. I am sending the lowest two OA back to junior unless Nero makes adjustments.
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:43 am
by Singin the BLUES
Tampa Bay GM wrote:I got pending ELCs and trades, so I should be fine.
Will restore Ryan's CON, can I get the numbers for the suspensions?
Your trades add on somewhere about 7 mill to your cap........and you were at 62 mill.....so i dont know how you are going to do that.....you are already under the player limit....And i am just going by the Salary caps show in the cap thread and the salaries of those players
Edit......sorry....my bad....forgot about proration......but i think these would still put u over cap
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:12 am
by Jets GM
Singin the BLUES wrote:Tampa Bay GM wrote:I got pending ELCs and trades, so I should be fine.
Will restore Ryan's CON, can I get the numbers for the suspensions?
Your trades add on somewhere about 7 mill to your cap........and you were at 62 mill.....so i dont know how you are going to do that.....you are already under the player limit....And i am just going by the Salary caps show in the cap thread and the salaries of those players
Edit......sorry....my bad....forgot about proration......but i think these would still put u over cap
Jim, thanks for the PM and post in this thread.
As I mentioned to you, all of my trades involving acquiring players are at 50% because of pro-ration. In addition, I traded/waived a number of players in the last few days.
Julien hasn't updated the salaries thread for about two weeks. I traded away Bishop and Alexandrov, and waived Abelkader. That is 5 million gone. With all the trades I made, I am still under 63 million.
Good luck making the playoffs, Binkle!
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:18 am
by Singin the BLUES
Hmm i bring up something......i get laughed at or whatever....VIK brings it up....he gets praised and followed......hmmmmmm
I guess now i will just sit back and look stupid .....since it seems to work
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:43 am
by Jets GM
Vik, did you count NJ injured players towards their contract number?
Also....
Players who will turn 20 before the end of the calendar year are not considered
underaged at the start of the season.
Is this being factored in with Colorado's underagers?
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:29 pm
by Vik (Habs)
Tampa Bay GM wrote:Vik, did you count NJ injured players towards their contract number?
Yeah, Anisimov's DTD so they're at 21.
Tampa Bay GM wrote: Players who will turn 20 before the end of the calendar year are not considered
underaged at the start of the season.
Is this being factored in with Colorado's underagers?
I assume that only refers to October to December in which case it wouldn't really matter anymore.
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Vik (Habs) wrote:I assume that only refers to October to December in which case it wouldn't really matter anymore.
It does; I need to re-word that section of the rulebook.
Re: January 1-2, 2015
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:39 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Suspensions:
Winnik, repeat offender = 2 games
Souray, repeat offender = 6 games
Del Zotto = 2 games