Page 1 of 1

Question

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:13 pm
by BLUESGM
D Jérémy Roy 1997/5/14 CAN 6'0 189 58 088 106 094 111 115 105 100 394 093 085 120 110 77 81

How is a ceiling of 394 possible?

Re: Question

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:46 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
He's THAT good.

No, it's a mistake and will be corrected. The draft class is nowhere near finished yet.

Re: Question

Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
by BLUESGM
Does that mean I should stop scouting the draft for the time being?

Re: Question

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 am
by MartyFromOTTAWA
BLUESGM wrote:Does that mean I should stop scouting the draft for the time being?
Oh yeah.

Re: Question

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:05 am
by Commish Bub(NYR)
MartyFromOTTAWA wrote:
BLUESGM wrote:Does that mean I should stop scouting the draft for the time being?
Oh yeah.
Definitely.

Most of the players listed on our CSB are real, but almost all have not yet been given their "real" attributes and ceilings. I've left about 25 of the game-generated draftees in for now, but will probably update them shortly with real guys now that the mid-March rankings are out. Keen observers will also find a couple of guys who were taken in the 2nd round of last year's real NHL draft, and there are still a few guys who were in our 2014 draft but weren't taken.

Re: Question

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:47 pm
by BLUESGM
Yeah. I noticed there was about 60 guys who had the same atts lol and ceilings

Re: Question

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:56 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
BLUESGM wrote:Yeah. I noticed there was about 60 guys who had the same atts lol and ceilings
There are fewer now. :)

Re: Question

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:05 pm
by Calgary.Flames
You, sneaky you.