Page 1 of 1
Retiring Players
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 am
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Sorry if I missed something, but when/where do we need to post our retiring players? Just a PM, or on the forums?
Re: Retiring Players
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
You can PM them to me, that's fine. I thought I went through and got everybody under 38, I may have missed a couple at the startup of the league.
Players over 38 need to be PMed to Ryan, Nick, or I so that we can at least change their status so their attributes don't drop off severely before a decision is made.
Re: Retiring Players
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:36 pm
by SharksGM
On a similar note, anyone know what's up with some players declining severely in the minors once they hit 30? It only seems to happen to some players (who haven't decided to retire yet).
Re: Retiring Players
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:04 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
SharksGM wrote:On a similar note, anyone know what's up with some players declining severely in the minors once they hit 30? It only seems to happen to some players (who haven't decided to retire yet).
That's a "feature" of EHM -- most players over 30 who actually play for your AHL team will decline. It's called "Vopatizing" after the great Vopat brothers, minor league stars from early versions of EHM.