Page 1 of 1

ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:16 pm
by BLUESGM
I see all this talk about ceilings. I know in the draft prospects we are given ceilings, but how are you all reading ceilings for prospects that arent listed on the draft?

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:22 pm
by Dallas Stars GM
how are you all reading ceilings for prospects that arent listed on the draft?
Huh? :o We can draft only those players who are listed.

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:37 pm
by BLUESGM
haha, I mean like my own personal prospects :P

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:40 pm
by flyergp21
Only through Player Scout.

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:45 pm
by BLUESGM
True, does it work on Widnows 8?

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:54 pm
by AP21 (ARZ)
Washington' GM hasn't been able to install it on his Windows 8 laptop. I'm wondering if Windows 10 would be any better.

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 pm
by BLUESGM
yeah, it gave me an error. shitty.

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:30 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
BLUESGM wrote:yeah, it gave me an error. shitty.
Are you running as an administrator? I have to do that on my machine, but that's running...Windows 7 I think.

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:37 pm
by SharksGM
Er, just read players.ehm?

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:41 pm
by BLUESGM
Yeah, that's what I think I am going to do. I am assuming the CON and POT has been taken out of players.ehm. Can't find the CON in there for the guys I am looking at.

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:35 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Does Windows 8 have compatibility mode? I made sure to buy a PC with Windows 7 as Windows 8 was coming out, just for EHEC purposes.

If it has compatibility mode, Windows 2000 and Run As Admin should be good enough. If not, then ask on fhockey.

Re: ceilings

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:54 pm
by Calgary.Flames
For what it's worth, I had trouble getting everything to work on my new laptop when downloading the files from fhockey.
I made an account on ehmtheblueline.com and downloaded again from their forum and it worked.

I don't know what's the difference between both downloads, all I know is that it finally got to work for me.

Try it. It takes about 2 minutes to create an account.