Page 1 of 1

EDM GM Roulette Wheel Spins Again

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:21 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Guys, welcome to our latest GM for the Edmonton Oilers, Artem Ponomarev!

I'm sure he's willing to trade Chara for peanuts, so have at it!

Re: EDM GM Roulette Wheel Spins Again

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:34 pm
by Jets GM
Welcome Artem. You seem to be a experienced GM with a seasoned EHM resume. I'm hopeful Edmonton has found a long-term GM who can stabilize a talented roster.

Re: EDM GM Roulette Wheel Spins Again

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:23 pm
by Calgary.Flames
Welcome!
I'm hoping that you're here for the long run.

Re: EDM GM Roulette Wheel Spins Again

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:00 am
by MartyFromOTTAWA
Welcome!

Re: EDM GM Roulette Wheel Spins Again

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:33 pm
by artem.ponomarev_edm
hi all, thanks for wishes.
good luck to all

Re: EDM GM Roulette Wheel Spins Again

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:11 pm
by SharksGM
Welcome.