Page 1 of 1

October 16, 2016

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:46 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

EDM 5 - BUF 3
ANA 4 - NYI 3 (ot)
CAR 5 - VAN 3

Braydon Coburn gets 1 game for injuring Riley Nash for 2 weeks.
FLA still at 51 contracts; you've got until your game on Tuesday to fix it.

Re: October 16, 2016

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:19 pm
by Vik (Habs)
The Islanders are over the cap (at 70,750,000; need to be 70,024,684 or less). Looks like a couple promotions were done in the game rather than GMO so not sure if that's Bub or Chris' fault.

With the Umberger signing, Arizona's over the cap (at 70,422,501; need to be 70,003,426 or less). I have Umberger included in their salaries for today's game but, if that was done after the game, he probably shouldn't be included. So let me know if I should take him out.

Re: October 16, 2016

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:58 pm
by Vik (Habs)
So seems I'd forgotten about this from last year (that's what happens when you use an old file on a new computer). So if anyone's called up someone because of injuries because I said they had to, feel free to demote them again (and my apologies).

On the plus side, I eventually remembered all by myself. Let's all show me some appreciation for that.

Re: October 16, 2016

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:25 pm
by AP21 (ARZ)
Vik (Habs) wrote:With the Umberger signing, Arizona's over the cap (at 70,422,501; need to be 70,003,426 or less). I have Umberger included in their salaries for today's game but, if that was done after the game, he probably shouldn't be included. So let me know if I should take him out.
Arizona's first game was Saturday, and R.J. Umberger was signed the following day (16 Oct 2016 21:24). He should not have counted.

Re: October 16, 2016

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:44 pm
by Vik (Habs)
AP21 (ARZ) wrote:
Vik (Habs) wrote:With the Umberger signing, Arizona's over the cap (at 70,422,501; need to be 70,003,426 or less). I have Umberger included in their salaries for today's game but, if that was done after the game, he probably shouldn't be included. So let me know if I should take him out.
Arizona's first game was Saturday, and R.J. Umberger was signed the following day (16 Oct 2016 21:24). He should not have counted.
He wasn't included for Saturday but for some reason I thought you played yesterday (though as you can see I don't have anything for you yesterday). Senility seems to be catching up to me early.

Re: October 16, 2016

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 pm
by AP21 (ARZ)
I guess I'll have to start watching the watcher.

Re: October 16, 2016

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:40 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
NYI was on me as I called up a couple guys to make up for injuries.