Page 1 of 1

December 5, 2016

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

FLA 4 - BOS 1
ARZ 2 - CBJ 1 (so)
PIT 5 - OTT 1
WSH 4 - BUF 3

Anton Volchenkov (PIT) gets 1 game for injuring Valeri Nichushkin for two weeks.

Re: December 5, 2016

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:02 pm
by Vik (Habs)
Florida and Arizona are at 51 contracts.
After some more trades, Dallas is over the cap (at 70,943,748; need to be 70,360,715).
Prab Rai was fast-signed for below league minimum.

Re: December 5, 2016

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:04 pm
by MartyFromOTTAWA
Crap.

Re: December 5, 2016

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:02 pm
by SharksGM
I just noticed that Oskar Lindblom has 75 CON. He should be at 77 because of this most excellent draft reward I got, even if I traded him shortly thereafter. You're welcome, Raymond.

Also, please make Forbort American again. He's starting to have an identity crisis, and I enjoy pretending to be a patriotic American-biased GM.

Re: December 5, 2016

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:59 pm
by Dallas Stars GM
In that case, add +6 FO cell to FO to Trent Frederic that I chose to gave him. He still didn't get the bonus from the draft review rewards. He's now property of Boston.

Re: December 5, 2016

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:20 pm
by Ness (PIT)
Pls SEP thx :)

Re: December 5, 2016

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:13 pm
by Vik (Habs)
Dallas Stars GM wrote:In that case, add +6 FO cell to FO to Trent Frederic that I chose to gave him. He still didn't get the bonus from the draft review rewards. He's now property of Boston.
Don't think any of this year's rewards were handed out yet.

Bubbles got some work to do.

Re: December 5, 2016

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:48 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Vik (Habs) wrote:
Dallas Stars GM wrote:In that case, add +6 FO cell to FO to Trent Frederic that I chose to gave him. He still didn't get the bonus from the draft review rewards. He's now property of Boston.
Don't think any of this year's rewards were handed out yet.

Bubbles got some work to do.
Yes, true. Shit, thought I'd done it. Ok, not getting to it tonight, but will do soon.

Re: December 5, 2016

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:49 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Ness (PIT) wrote:Pls SEP thx :)
Hate to see what you'll do to them when you lose. :P