Page 1 of 1
Activity check?
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:07 pm
by SensGM
With the draft coming up, could be fun to do an activity check to see if everybody is still on board?
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:58 pm
by Bernyhawks
Chicago checking in broooo!!
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:12 pm
by DetroitGM
Detroit ready, I think...
I don't need to be confident to be active, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:18 pm
by Vik (Habs)
DetroitGM wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:12 pmI don't need to be confident to be active, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Confidence is not a requisite of competence.
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:15 am
by Dallas Stars GM
I think I'm active
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:25 am
by Kings GM
Check
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:12 am
by Edmonton Mike
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:47 am
by PanthersDD
I'm here
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:33 pm
by PittsburghGM
I'm here
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:29 pm
by NYRNYRNYR
Check one check two check LETS GO
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:54 pm
by Bruins_GM
Howdy
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:01 am
by VancouverCanucksGM
woo.
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:00 pm
by TorontoGM
You guys really shouldn't be making deals for assets that you have yet to acquire. Wait till the trade is accepted and entered, then you are free to trade those assets.
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:50 pm
by Jets_GM
I'm alive, haven't checked in awhile, going to do a big rework on the weekend.
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:40 pm
by AvalancheGM
Present
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:45 pm
by SharksGM
TorontoGM wrote: ↑Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:00 pm
You guys really shouldn't be making deals for assets that you have yet to acquire. Wait till the trade is accepted and entered, then you are free to trade those assets.
We have allowed trades contingent on other trades before. As long as GMs accept the risk of the first trade being rejected and are fine with making it harder to track who's on which team at any given time... eh.
Re: Activity check?
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:47 pm
by SharksGM
Lukas is the only GM who hasn't logged in in several months. Shanster and Chace haven't logged in in a while either but Mark specifically said he was busy and it's summertime and we're at least a month away from the draft, so I'm not about to get overbearing on daily activity.