Page 4 of 5
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:20 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Up to 217 draftees. Gonna head out for a few and shake off this cabin fever before I put in the last 13 draftees. Draft class will be done at that point.
Due to some extenuating circumstances, one of my agents will be unable to help with arbitration cases this week. I fully expect my agents to stay impartial if I give them a case within their conference. At least I have final say regardless, but just a heads up that that might happen, not that you'd know about it anyway.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:16 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
The draft class is finished. I edited the fighting ceilings of some of the first round guys because they apparently like to fight in fastsims.
Top 140 NA CSB in file (a couple already drafted), top 90 Euro CSB in file (handful already drafted), top 12 NA CSB goaltenders, and top 5 Euro CSB.
All in all, 230 players. I believe I went through and eliminated all past draft players in the CSB. Some are free agents, others were replaced.
Here's today's list:
Michael Clarke: 1781
Adam Pelech: 1102
Chris Marchese: 1220
Troy Donnay: 1168
Troy Bourke: 759
Connor Carrick: 1474
Jesse Graham: 2252
Morgan Zulinick: 2030
Nicholas Bligh: 804
Jordan Martinook: 1683
Raphael Bussieres: 2371
Will Merchant: 833
Taylor Leier: 755
John Stevens: 2760
Alex Iafallo: 1308
Cameron Darcy: 2115
Jaynen Rissling: 1657
Dillon Fournier: 3449
Anton Zlobin: 1996
Mackenzie Maceachern: 317
Jake Dotchin: 1381
Justin Hamonic: 2881
Jon Gillies: 3465
Andray Makarov: 1681
Patrik Bartosak: 1987
Frank Palazzese: 1348
Matt Tompkins: 1913
Etienne Marcoux: 1631
Daniel Altshuller: 1854
Total list:
Code: Select all
Nail Yakupov: 24
Mikhail Grigorenko: 25
Ryan Murray: 45
Radek Faksa: 51
Morgan Rielly: 91
Olli Maataa: 101
Mathew Dumba: 123
Griffin Reinhart: 138
Jacob Trouba: 195
Derrick Pouliot: 198
Brendan Gaunce: 229
Zemgus Girgensons: 250
Stefan Matteau: 254
Colton Sissons: 256
Matthew Finn: 258
Cody Ceci: 279
Slater Koekkoek: 284
Brady Skjei: 300
Daniil Zharkov: 325
Gemel Smith: 329
Jarrod Maidens: 346
Tanner Pearson: 362
Scott Kosmachuk: 381
Andreas Athanasiou: 407
Martin Frk: 442
Filip Forsberg: 448
Sebastien Collberg: 452
Tomas Hertl: 465
Pontus Aberg: 477
Ville Pokka: 541
Hampus Lindholm: 549
Teuvo Teravainen: 559
Ludvik Bystrom: 568
Nikolai Prokhorkin: 636
Mikko Vainonen: 642
Esa Lindell: 645
Christian Djoos: 652
Anton Slepyshev: 675
Vyacheslav Osnovin: 718
Valeri Vasiliev: 724
Mike Winther: 740
Nicolas Kerdiles: 756
Phillip Di Giuseppe: 763
Michael Matheson: 764
Dalton Thrower: 778
Alexander Galchenyuk: 808
Cristoval Nieves: 811
Thomas Wilson: 812
Scott Laughton: 827
Trevor Carrick: 828
Patrick Sieloff: 831
Chandler Stephenson: 834
Jordan Schmaltz: 844
Samuel Kurker: 845
Brady Vail: 878
Lukas Sutter: 891
Tanner Richard: 899
Tim Bozon: 900
Mark Jankowski: 927
Dane Fox: 943
Jake McCabe: 975
Damon Severson: 980
Brock McGinn: 981
Robert Baillargeon: 991
Erik Karlsson: 1003
Calle Andersson: 1026
Niklas Tikkinen: 1050
Evgeni Krutikov: 1057
Henri Ikonen: 1068
Mikael Wikstrand: 1070
Nathan Walker: 1076
Erik Nemec: 1080
Rasmus Kulmala: 1081
Tobias Tornkvist: 1090
Otso Rantakari: 1122
Mikko Lehtonen: 1136
Jesper Pettersen: 1149
Simon Fernholm: 1150
Christoph Bertschy: 1158
Gustav Rydahl: 1161
Ales Kilnar: 1167
Jakub Izacky: 1184
Petr Koblasa: 1197
Richard Nejezchleb: 1227
Joonas Huovinen: 1276
Samuel Walser: 1277
Emil Lundberg: 1317
Dario Simion: 1318
Petteri Lindbohm: 1342
Malcolm Subban: 1362
Andrei Vasilevski: 1375
Oscar Dansk: 1386
Joonas Korpisalo: 1388
Brandon Whitney: 1407
Jake Paterson: 1411
Anthony Stolarz: 1414
Jean Auren: 1416
Marek Langhamer: 1424
Francois Tremblay: 1426
Matthew Deblouw: 1436
Ben Johnson: 1459
Zachary Stepan: 1471
Brian Hart: 1478
Brett Kulak: 1503
Francis Beauvillier: 1508
Josh Anderson: 1513
Devin Shore: 1526
Matia Marcantuoni: 1527
Artur Gavrus: 1531
Coda Gordon: 1552
Christophe Lalancette: 1559
James Melindy: 1579
Kenton Helgesen: 1585
Branden Troock: 1586
Ryan Culkin: 1593
Nicholas Walters: 899
Brian Cooper: 1594
Chris Calnan: 1596
Max Iafrate: 1598
Dylan Blujus: 1601
Mitchell Moroz: 1619
Logan Nelson: 1623
Jujhar Khaira: 1627
Henrik Samuelsson: 1630
Daniel O'Regan: 1634
Jimmy Vesey: 1635
Kevin Roy: 1658
Devin Tringale: 1660
Quentin Shore: 1670
Thomas Dipauli: 1672
Adam Johnson: 1673
Graham Black: 1675
Dakota Mermis: 1676
Steven Hodges: 1679
Riley Barber: 1688
AJ Michaelson: 1692
Frank Vatrano: 1694
Travis Brown: 1702
Reece Wilcox: 1704
Samuel Fejes: 1705
Ashton Sautner: 1708
Justin Kea: 1709
Charles Hudon: 1721
Nick Ebert: 1746
Matej Beran: 1796
Paul Dejersey: 1916
Doyle Somerby: 1927
Philip Tot: 1992
Adam Gilmour: 1995
Joshua Hanson: 2003
Alexander Gonye: 2007
Tyrel Seaman: 2026
Jacob Montgomery: 2040
John Draeger: 2049
Justin Auger: 2064
Matthew Beattie: 2074
Andrew Ryan: 2077
Connor Brown: 2079
Kristoff Kontos: 2120
Edwin Hedberg: 2136
Sven Ziegler: 2172
Denis Vanin: 2231
Alexei Bereglazov: 2235
Lukas Sieber: 2254
Ludvig Nilsson: 2256
Aynars Podzinsh: 2290
Ronald Knot: 2333
Samu Markkula: 2360
Martin Prochazka: 2472
Arseni Khatsei: 2520
Ilya Yamkin: 2531
Ahti Oksanen: 2543
Kirill Maslov: 2745
Dmitri Stulov: 2747
Damir Galin: 2790
Daniil Yunushev: 2800
Tomas Nosek: 2900
Richard Mraz: 2909
Alexei Filippov: 2958
Egor Malenkikh: 2978
Matej Zadrazil: 3137
Adam Hawlik: 3466
Sandro Zangger: 1908
Nikita Kvartalnov: 1492
Patrik Luza: 874
Ondrej Slovacek: 2369
Artem Klein: 624
Stanislav Gareev: 194
Joni Nikko: 2404
Erik Nystrom: 1843
Libor Sulak: 458
Timur Shingareev: 1145
Marcus Bohman: 938
David Karlsson: 3242
Thomas Spelling: 1553
Austin Farley: 1140
Joel Wigle: 720
Brendan Leipsic: 1152
Vincent Hinostroza: 1041
Theodor Blueger: 231
Cody Corbett: 1387
Michael Clarke: 1781
Adam Pelech: 1102
Chris Marchese: 1220
Troy Donnay: 1168
Troy Bourke: 759
Connor Carrick: 1474
Jesse Graham: 2252
Morgan Zulinick: 2030
Nicholas Bligh: 804
Jordan Martinook: 1683
Raphael Bussieres: 2371
Will Merchant: 833
Taylor Leier: 755
John Stevens: 2760
Alex Iafallo: 1308
Cameron Darcy: 2115
Jaynen Rissling: 1657
Dillon Fournier: 3449
Anton Zlobin: 1996
Mackenzie Maceachern: 317
Jake Dotchin: 1381
Justin Hamonic: 2881
Jon Gillies: 3465
Andray Makarov: 1681
Patrik Bartosak: 1987
Frank Palazzese: 1348
Matt Tompkins: 1913
Etienne Marcoux: 1631
Daniel Altshuller: 1854
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:13 pm
by Parker
Adam, just a heads-up: #1158 Christoph Bertschy has a 115 FI attribute. Not sure whether that was intentional or not.

Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:02 pm
by Penguin
Parker wrote:Adam, just a heads-up: #1158 Christoph Bertschy has a 115 FI attribute. Not sure whether that was intentional or not.


Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 pm
by Parker
Oh, I didn't know he had a mullet. Never mind.
EDIT: Wait a minute, that's not him...
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Doubt that it was intentional. 5'10", 66 PIM in 80 games.
Will update. Thanks. I assume there are others.
He doesn't look like a fighter:

Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:51 am
by Penguin
He looks like a big POUUUSY dawg.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 am
by Commish Bub(NYR)
He looks like he enjoys quality chocolate, the chirp of a well-made cuckoo clock, and internationally sanctioned money laundering. But hey, he is Swiss.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:12 am
by Virtual Jarmo
Bub(NYR) wrote:He looks like he enjoys quality chocolate, the chirp of a well-made cuckoo clock, and internationally sanctioned money laundering. But hey, he is Swiss.
He should also never fight as he and countrymen are entirely neutral.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:00 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Alright, boys. Few things.
1. Live draft chat begins Friday night at 6:30. Will be on the main page
http://www.ehechockey.com.
2. A reminder about draft pick time limits: Rounds 1 & 2 are 12 hours, Rounds 3 & 4 are 8 hours, Rounds 5-7 are 6 hours. If you're going be unavailable when you think your pick will come up, send a PM to me, Ryan (BSBullies) and Tommy (GoJetsGo) with your list.
3. As usual, for smaller scale trades, we will be using the one-Committee-man approval system. That guy will, in most cases, be me. That should move the draft along. Keep in mind that the time limit resets if a pick is traded. The master draft order will be updated along with the one in the thread for that round.
4. I cannot thank my agents enough for the great work that they've done so far. I think the arbitration process has gone very smoothly and I'm happy with that the cases have been completed on schedule.
5. I'm leaving in 10 days. No matter when the draft ends, free agency will not begin until after I get back (July 7). Last year's draft went from June 25 to July 17. I hope this one moves about a week faster than that. In my absence, I will designate somebody you for to send draft pick lists to and also someone to approve trades as they come in.
6. Please vote in the
draft start time poll if you haven't already. So far, 17/29 GMs have voted. I haven't voted and won't unless there's a tie.
7. If you guys want to write up your team-specific draft preview in the Team News forum, I'll come up with some rewards. Deadline will be by the time you make your first pick in the draft. If it's not posted by the time your pick is timestamped, you will get nothing and like it.
That's it for now. Have to add our boy Tom Kennish to the draft class, fix Bertschy's FI ceiling, and keep going on these arbitrations.
Pending trades will be ruled on tonight. Sorry for the delay. I've barely talked to Tommy or Ryan lately.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:06 pm
by CapsGM
phenomenal job per usual
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:03 pm
by Penguin
CapsGM wrote:phenomenal job per usual
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:28 pm
by Parker
Agreed. Hell of a job as usual, Adam.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 am
by SensGM
Do u mean that we have 12 hours to make our OWN selection (Round 1-2)?
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 am
by DallasSean
SensGM wrote:Do u mean that we have 12 hours to make our OWN selection (Round 1-2)?
Looks like it, yeah. The minute the #1 pick gets announced, the clock starts ticking on whoever has #2.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 am
by Virtual Jarmo
SensGM wrote:Do u mean that we have 12 hours to make our OWN selection (Round 1-2)?
Yep, Sean's right. 12 hrs per pick Rounds 1 & 2.
This is where I stress sending lists so it doesn't take 15 days for the first round.
Keep in mind that if you are auto picked, you get the best real life CSB player on the board. If the rankings are the same for NA and Euro skaters, you'll get the NA player.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:06 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Will upload file early tomorrow after fixing a couple things with draftees (Galchenyuk height, Tommy in file, check other FI ceilings), entering trades, arbitration numbers, and any leftover contracts.
Will post front page chat for draft also.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 pm
by GM Office Q
Olli Maatta's name appears to be misspelled, and Brady "God" Skjei, living up to the nickname, seems to have a leadership ceiling of 1200!

Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 am
by GoJetsGo
Check Eric Nemec too. FA, LE, STR all seem to be off.
*Sean caught it on page three. Carry on.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 am
by DallasSean
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:7. If you guys want to write up your team-specific draft preview in the Team News forum, I'll come up with some rewards. Deadline will be by the time you make your first pick in the draft. If it's not posted by the time your pick is timestamped, you will get nothing and like it.
Wish, command, etcetera.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 am
by SharksGM
Good times, good times.
Are inactive/orphaned teams getting auto-picked or something suitable to their needs like last year?
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:06 am
by Virtual Jarmo
SharksGM wrote:Good times, good times.
Are inactive/orphaned teams getting auto-picked or something suitable to their needs like last year?
The only orphaned team right now is Vancouver. Only inactive GM is Femur, but he's just a text away.
But yeah, I'll pick in VAN's best interest.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 am
by Virtual Jarmo
Chat is up on the front page. CoverItLive changed their pricing plans and things, so we now have a limited number of clicks and just a one-month trial. We'll have to figure something else for the future.
But, for now, this chat will go live at 6:30 and we'll run til we get tired of talking.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 pm
by Parker
mIRC
Super-easy to set up a channel on there. There are also java-based web clients for IRC if you don't want to install mIRC.
Also, is the save file all done for updates and stuff?
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 pm
by Parker
Also, I can't get into the chat. All I have is a window asking me to set an email reminder for the chat which starts at 6:30pm.

Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:07 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Parker wrote:Also, is the save file all done for updates and stuff?
Going to do that right now. Had some errands to run this morning.
mIRC
Super-easy to set up a channel on there. There are also java-based web clients for IRC if you don't want to install mIRC.
I'll look into it once the draft gets underway. I need something for summer CBA talks and for future draft/trade deadline chats.
Also, I can't get into the chat. All I have is a window asking me to set an email reminder for the chat which starts at 6:30pm. [/quote
Chat is up on the front page. CoverItLive changed their pricing plans and things, so we now have a limited number of clicks and just a one-month trial. We'll have to figure something else for the future.
But, for now, this chat will go live at 6:30 and we'll run til we get tired of talking.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Guys, check your Contract Offers threads for arbitration awards to accept/reject. I want to get those entered.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:28 pm
by Parker
Oh, oops. My bad.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:30 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Parker wrote:Oh, oops. My bad.
Don't ever let it happen again.

Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:53 pm
by Parker
#589 Brandon Woods has a Rights attribute of 0. He's already 19 so he's probably a leftover from last year's draft, but as Rights 0, he's neither eligible for this year's draft nor available as an undrafted free agent. He should probably be Rights 99 draft-eligibile, right?
(not that it really matters much because he sucks, but he could provide farm depth for someone)
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:55 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Yep, holdover from previous draft class who I took out of this year's CSB.
Thanks Parker.
There may be more of those, as in, guys whose rights numbers are 0 instead of 98.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Yay. A run-time error when I tried to advance a day.
Will try to find this as soon as I can.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:19 pm
by Parker
There's a plus sign and a period in #2040 Jacob Montgomery's ceilings. Sorry if someone already noticed this one.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:22 pm
by Parker
The messed up ceilings might be the problem. Hopefully.
Woods is the only Rights 0 in the file, according to my scouting workbook. Doesn't look like there are any underage UFA's either, other than Sondre Olden (who was born on August 39th?!? Might want to fix that too..)

Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:57 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Got Montgomery when it was posted, though thanks for making me look again because I had extra numbers in his ceiling line.
Fixed Olden's birthday.
Took out a couple older draftees.
The run-time error says "Run-Time Error '9', subscript out of range."
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:59 pm
by SharksGM
I can't look at the file right now but you might have too few/many players, based on the error.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:06 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
SharksGM wrote:I can't look at the file right now but you might have too few/many players, based on the error.
The last player's in the players.ehm in Notepad is on line 69995.
That shouldn't be the issue. But maybe it is.
Options tab says there are 3500 players in the file, though that may just be reading the maximum number from the first line of players.ehm.
It's probably something with a draftee I'm going to look back through the last 50 or so.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:12 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Out of curiosity, is there a maximum/minimum greed? I'm thinking there's a chance that the issue could be that.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 pm
by Parker
For CPU-generated players the range is 70-120.
You had a bunch of players last year with greed attributes above 120 though, so I'm not sure that'd be a problem.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:32 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Don't think these cause any issues, but:
...Johan Mattsson is shown as being in this year's draft and as being drafted by SJ last year;
...Dylan Blujus was taken as pick #157 last year, but by no team;
...ditto Tobias Tornkvist, at #133, and Jody Starling at #290.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Parker wrote:For CPU-generated players the range is 70-120.
You had a bunch of players last year with greed attributes above 120 though, so I'm not sure that'd be a problem.
Yeah, nobody's higher than 128 and lower than 70 something.
Removed all the click numbers for goaltenders. That didn't do it either.
When I entered the DAL/NYR trade, I had a problem when I tried to save, it said players.ehm was a corrupted file name and it wouldn't save. So, I tried it again and it saved.
FWIW, I accidentally overwrote one of San Jose's 2011 draftees with Etienne Marcoux, player ID #1631. If somebody wants to PM me the players.ehm section for that player, I'd appreciate it.
Edit: Thanks Bub. Mattsson is the player I overwrote. Can you send me his players.ehm blurb?
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:35 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:FWIW, I accidentally overwrote one of San Jose's 2011 draftees with Etienne Marcoux, player ID #1631. If somebody wants to PM me the players.ehm section for that player, I'd appreciate it.
That's Johan Mattsson.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:36 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
I don't have a Jody Starling in my file.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:37 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:I don't have a Jody Starling in my file.
D'oh! Must be an EHM player you overwrote for a new draftee.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Before anyone mentions that there's an Erik Karlsson in the draft class and one in the file, the draftee is Erik "Two Space" Karlsson. So that's not the problem.
Thinking it's possible that I have a junior team number in stats.ehm that is too high.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:57 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
I last uploaded the file on July 13. So any and everything in between could be the problem. If anybody wants to help, let me know and I'll upload players.ehm.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:I last uploaded the file on July 13. So any and everything in between could be the problem. If anybody wants to help, let me know and I'll upload players.ehm.
Send it my way or upload it. I've got some time this afternoon.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:20 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Bub(NYR) wrote:Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:I last uploaded the file on July 13. So any and everything in between could be the problem. If anybody wants to help, let me know and I'll upload players.ehm.
Send it my way or upload it. I've got some time this afternoon.
www.ehechockey.com/files/players.ehm
Thanks Pat and whoever else helps out.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:34 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
It's definitely not the number of players listed in the CSB. Last year's class had about 70 more players in it thanks to holdovers from 2010 and me doing too much.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Philippe Tremblay (#1661) has '998' for his rights.
EDIT: All junior teams are okay. (None "out of range.")