Page 1 of 1

October 8, 2025

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2025 4:07 am
by SharksGM
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Another night of close games, lots of goals (except for PHI) and disappointment for many home team fans. Enjoy! Oh and a two game suspension to WPG's Siegenthaler.

Re: October 8, 2025

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2025 6:59 am
by NYRNYRNYR
No disappointment to MY fans :D congrats rangers. It's not 0-82 fam

Re: October 8, 2025

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2025 7:10 am
by VancouverCanucksGM
VancouverCanucksGM wrote: ↑Tue Oct 07, 2025 9:37 am I'm just amazed i'm over .500 this far into the season.
Well, we had a good run.

Re: October 8, 2025

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2025 8:34 am
by WPG-Josh
I may actually win a game if my goalies stop sucking

Re: October 8, 2025

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2025 7:24 am
by Lukas - NJ/Devils
2 games and 10 goals in my net? Really? I was happy from my new defense line. So I must hope for better days.