October 8, 2025

Moderator: SharksGM

Post Reply
User avatar
SharksGM
Site Admin
Posts: 9163
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm

October 8, 2025

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Another night of close games, lots of goals (except for PHI) and disappointment for many home team fans. Enjoy! Oh and a two game suspension to WPG's Siegenthaler.
User avatar
NYRNYRNYR
Posts: 2200
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 am

Re: October 8, 2025

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

No disappointment to MY fans :D congrats rangers. It's not 0-82 fam
User avatar
VancouverCanucksGM
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 12:07 pm
Location: Clearwater, Florida

Re: October 8, 2025

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

VancouverCanucksGM wrote: ↑Tue Oct 07, 2025 9:37 am I'm just amazed i'm over .500 this far into the season.
Well, we had a good run.
WPG-Josh
Posts: 297
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:41 pm

Re: October 8, 2025

Post by WPG-Josh »

I may actually win a game if my goalies stop sucking
User avatar
Lukas - NJ/Devils
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2024 5:51 am

Re: October 8, 2025

Post by Lukas - NJ/Devils »

2 games and 10 goals in my net? Really? I was happy from my new defense line. So I must hope for better days.
Post Reply

Return to “2025-2026 EHEC Regular Season”