Calgary - Montreal

Post by Vik (Habs) »

To Calgary Flames:
C Colin Wilson (75)
C Chris Kreider (72)

To Montreal Canadiens:
C Shawn Matthias (73)
C Jaden Schwartz (81)

Wilson's been my go to center since I got him and I probably like Kreider more than anyone else here but I'm liking my return. Shawn Matthias was the very first player I targeted when I joined the league so I'm very happy to finally pry him away from the Flames. Hitting, playmaking, and faceoffs - what more could I ask for in a center? And while Schwartz isn't exactly my type of player, he's on a sweetheart deal that I imagine should draw some suitors.

Thanks to Julien for our second deal within a week.
Calgary.Flames

Re: Calgary - Montreal

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Colin Wilson is the best player in the deal so even if I feel like I'm giving up alot, it's probably worth it. I think it gives me a pretty good top 6 forwards. Matthias' spot will be given to Sheahan who I feel deserves more ice time. Matthias' spot on the PP will be handed out to Hamhuis who should also be playing more. Kreider makes the league's minimum salary and he can easily slot in for Sheahan on that 4th line and play 5 to 8 minutes a night.

It will improve my top 9 forwards overall and my top 4 D. It will only hurt my 4th line so there's no big deal.

Thanks Vik.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Approved.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Entered.
Most recent file here.

Return to “Accepted Trades”