L Ryan Martindale (75)
G Magnus Hellberg (90)
D Oleg Misyul (48)
1st EDM 2015 (#18)
2nd WSH 2015 (#46)

To Montreal Canadiens:
C Mike Richards (82)
C Luca Hischier (42)

Definitely my biggest trade so far. I'm giving up a lot of quality that will make my already thin D just pathetic beyond Suter and leave me in a position where Brandon Whitney and Antti Raanta will be dueling for the starting job to start next season. That sounds less than optimal (to put it kindly) but I've been saying for too long that I need more top end talent and some actual centers and Richards fits the bill beautifully on both counts. Misyul and Hischier is a CON booster deal I've been bugging Alex about for awhile and finally got it tacked on to this one (good luck on getting a boost, by the by).

Glad we could finally figure something out, AP. Now I need to rest a little.
AP21 (ARZ)

Re: Arizona - Montreal

Post by AP21 (ARZ) »

This is the first of a few moves to lower my payroll. Martindale and Sbisa are two young players with decent contracts, and the two draft picks should help secure the future of the franchise. Rumors of Roberto Luongo's departure should intensify now that the Coyotes have added another goaltender in Magnus Hellberg. Luca Hischier and Oleg Misyul are indeed a shot at a CON boost, and I wish Vik good luck as well. Mike Richards was a huge piece of the organization, and it was very hard to let him go. None of the obtained assets will make up for the loss of such a talented player.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: Arizona - Montreal

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Accepted and entered.

Return to “Accepted Trades”