Highlights including David Backes (FLA, 4 games) blasting Colin White (NJ) into the sun for 2 months in one of the 5 away team victories tonight (LA stomping on NYI is another), the listless Leafs somehow managing to tie the Habs, and of course the fucking Hawks score the OT winner with 7 seconds left (thanks, Arizona
February 11, 2021
Moderator: SharksGM
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9165
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
February 11, 2021
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File
Highlights including David Backes (FLA, 4 games) blasting Colin White (NJ) into the sun for 2 months in one of the 5 away team victories tonight (LA stomping on NYI is another), the listless Leafs somehow managing to tie the Habs, and of course the fucking Hawks score the OT winner with 7 seconds left (thanks, Arizona
).
Highlights including David Backes (FLA, 4 games) blasting Colin White (NJ) into the sun for 2 months in one of the 5 away team victories tonight (LA stomping on NYI is another), the listless Leafs somehow managing to tie the Habs, and of course the fucking Hawks score the OT winner with 7 seconds left (thanks, Arizona
- Gritty
- Posts: 673
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:17 am
Re: February 11, 2021
Highlight of the night, Spencer Knight with his 2nd assist of the season 
- AvalancheGM
- Posts: 2017
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:01 pm
Re: February 11, 2021
Backes' 2nd suspension of the season I believe. Colin White being with NJ is hilarious. NJ's White and OTT's White are completely opposite players lol
Two playoff berths, two 1st round exits.
- TBGM - Geoff
- Posts: 1110
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:39 am
- Location: Peterborough, ON, CA
Re: February 11, 2021
Well that was a terrible performance 
- NYRNYRNYR
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 am
Re: February 11, 2021
Gotta be honest - I am all over this league and somehow I totally spaced that I had a game last night, LOL. Not that I would have changed anything really, but hoh. There's a surprise. Congrats Philly. I'll get Knight next time!
Also maybe don't take 6 penalties Rangers... Seesh. Button up guys, it's the back end of the season!