Try not to miss me too much, boys
Buffalo On Leave
Moderator: SharksGM
-
Tuo-SabresGM
Buffalo On Leave
I already mentioned this to Adam and Ryan, but so everyone else knows, I'll be road tripping it for the next week. If both time and an internet connection permit, I'll log onto the forums and send in line updates, but my activity will be limited. I'm sure it goes without saying, but make sure you send any sim-related instructions to both Adam and Ryan to be absolutely sure that they're inputted for that night.
Try not to miss me too much, boys
Try not to miss me too much, boys
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: Buffalo On Leave
Hope you enjoy your trip, man, though you won't see this message until you get back.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
-
Tuo-SabresGM
Re: Buffalo On Leave
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. I would've been on sooner but I've been trying to take care of some stuff that I regularly don't have time for.
We spent an awesome week in Hershey, Pittsburgh, and other parts of southern PA, including visiting the Flight 93 site memorial. Very cool overall experience. Unfortunately the drudgery of work awaits me tomorrow
We spent an awesome week in Hershey, Pittsburgh, and other parts of southern PA, including visiting the Flight 93 site memorial. Very cool overall experience. Unfortunately the drudgery of work awaits me tomorrow