November 21, 2025

Moderator: SharksGM

Post Reply
User avatar
NYRNYRNYR
Posts: 2201
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 am

November 21, 2025

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

So EHEC decides to continue in its "very normal season" this year as every single away team won. By game three I was like "well surely that's gotta be it" and EHEC responded with "don't call me shirley"

No LTIR or otherwise oddities. One note when I was checking was MTL's Legare got a slashing minor and 10 minute misconduct. (what is this guy, Luke Dragusica?) Didn't see any injuries, but I DID see on the MTL news it appears he was upset with his ice time. Well, well well Mr. Legare, pot meet kettle GOOD SIR
User avatar
Sharp Stick Bisons
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:22 am

Re: November 21, 2025

Post by Sharp Stick Bisons »

Why does losing by 1 goal feel like a W? :|
Post Reply

Return to “2025-2026 EHEC Regular Season”