For the record, I have started on fixing the scheduling issue of playing the same team four straight. It'll take some time (I haven't found a good formula for it, but there were some 180 games where the next time the matchup happened was under 10 days later, so I've focused on those) and I was planning to do that anyway, so the timing of starting on that with the fact that this sim was the first of four straight between Detroit and Edmonton is entirely coincidental
December 7, 2025
Moderator: SharksGM
- DetroitGM
- Posts: 1261
- Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 9:43 am
December 7, 2025
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File
For the record, I have started on fixing the scheduling issue of playing the same team four straight. It'll take some time (I haven't found a good formula for it, but there were some 180 games where the next time the matchup happened was under 10 days later, so I've focused on those) and I was planning to do that anyway, so the timing of starting on that with the fact that this sim was the first of four straight between Detroit and Edmonton is entirely coincidental

For the record, I have started on fixing the scheduling issue of playing the same team four straight. It'll take some time (I haven't found a good formula for it, but there were some 180 games where the next time the matchup happened was under 10 days later, so I've focused on those) and I was planning to do that anyway, so the timing of starting on that with the fact that this sim was the first of four straight between Detroit and Edmonton is entirely coincidental
- NYRNYRNYR
- Posts: 2201
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 am
Re: December 7, 2025
For all the shit I (appropriately) give you Kevin, the fact you took it upon yourself to entirely create a schedule to better complement the league, without any help other than showing it to me, and having me be like "wait what about divisions... NO one should be giving you too much else, lol. Everyone is welcome to write their own, better schedule for the entire league for us to compare.
Oh hey I won, double-thank you. Cutter has been SPICEY this year, loving my line 1, hating so, so much else.
- Sharp Stick Bisons
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:22 am
Re: December 7, 2025
The new schedule may not be my favourite thing but I can see the benefits of it. Keep up the good work Kevin. You’ll get it sorted
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9181
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Re: December 7, 2025
No no, he's trying to make it less sorted.Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 4:23 pm Keep up the good work Kevin. You’ll get it sorted
- NYRNYRNYR
- Posts: 2201
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 am
Re: December 7, 2025
It's fewer sorted. This guy, huh everyone?SharksGM wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 8:05 pmNo no, he's trying to make it less sorted.Sharp Stick Bisons wrote: ↑Mon Dec 08, 2025 4:23 pm Keep up the good work Kevin. You’ll get it sorted