December 10, 2025

Moderator: SharksGM

Post Reply
User avatar
PanthersGM
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:20 pm
Location: Edmonton

December 10, 2025

Post by PanthersGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Pretty even results today with 3 home wins, 2 road wins, and 2 ties.

No ATIs for this one, although William Nylander did get a 10 minute misconduct to go along with his 2 minute minor for elbowing, which raises some questions about the officiating process.
User avatar
NYRNYRNYR
Posts: 2201
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 am

Re: December 10, 2025

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

I reiterate my discord outburst. A 1-1 tie and 0-5 on the PP. Just lose the game, you cowards.
User avatar
SharksGM
Site Admin
Posts: 9181
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: December 10, 2025

Post by SharksGM »

I was just thinking the other day that somebody needs to do something about those pesky Sens, then I checked the schedule and well... someone else needs to do something about them.
Post Reply

Return to “2025-2026 EHEC Regular Season”