Hey guys!
Wife and I are going away for our anniversary weekend. Hence, I will be stuck in a hot tub with a beer for 4 days.
Thanks!
CGY - Away Oct 17 - 21
Moderator: SharksGM
- Vik (Habs)
- Posts: 2788
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:46 pm
Re: CGY - Away Oct 17 - 21
I didn't know you could marry beer.ShansterCGY wrote: ↑Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:44 pmWife and I are going away for our anniversary weekend. Hence, I will be stuck in a hot tub with a beer for 4 days.
- Dallas Stars GM
- Posts: 2642
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am
- Location: Slovakia
Re: CGY - Away Oct 17 - 21
Congratulations and enjoy it.
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9185
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
-
ShansterCGY
Re: CGY - Away Oct 17 - 21
My brother-in-law lives in Finland; perfect reason to go visit!
Side note, apparently every house comes with a sauna in Finland...
- Dallas Stars GM
- Posts: 2642
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am
- Location: Slovakia
Re: CGY - Away Oct 17 - 21
Some Finns also have sauna in their flats.