Departure..

Moderator: SharksGM

Post Reply
Frank (Blues)

Departure..

Post by Frank (Blues) »

Hi,

I'm giving up my position as Blues GM. I realize that I have already too many league, not enough to manage well all of them and also even f I initially though I was going to like the slow pace of the league, it's finally the opposite.. too slow for me.

I wish all of you good luck as this is a well organized league, just not suit for me and I prefer leaving the Blues to someone who will have time to manage it.

Best regards,

Frank
User avatar
NYRNYRNYR
Posts: 2201
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 am

Re: Departure..

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Thanks Frank and appreciate the effort to give it a go!

Can I get Dahlin before you go? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
SharksGM
Site Admin
Posts: 9182
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: Departure..

Post by SharksGM »

Well, have fun elsewhere. If you have any friends who like snail racing, refer them to us.
User avatar
Dallas Stars GM
Posts: 2640
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am
Location: Slovakia

Re: Departure..

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

Yeah, this is not NHL Career Mode. This is NHL simulation.

Good luck to your next life.
Post Reply

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”