
Buffalo Sabres
Moderator: SharksGM
-
Tondycek(BUF GM)
Buffalo Sabres

Last edited by Tondycek(BUF GM) on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
- Dallas Stars GM
- Posts: 2654
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am
- Location: Slovakia
Re: Buffalo Sabres
I believe I actually own that card
- Edmonton Mike
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:16 pm
- Dallas Stars GM
- Posts: 2654
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am
- Location: Slovakia
Re: Buffalo Sabres
I'll take pictures of some cool hockey cards that I own today afternoon.
I second you to do the same
I second you to do the same
- Edmonton Mike
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:16 pm
-
Tondycek(BUF GM)
Re: Buffalo Sabres
ZACHA / GALCHENYUK available but only for the same quality forward who is RW (1vs1)
-
Tondycek(BUF GM)
Re: Buffalo Sabres
can be traded for right price
O. Kase
L. Draisaitl
P. Zacha
O. Mysiul
W. Wolski
All my pics too
O. Kase
L. Draisaitl
P. Zacha
O. Mysiul
W. Wolski
All my pics too
-
Tondycek(BUF GM)
Re: Buffalo Sabres
Update:
Meszaros
Vlasic
Wolski
Draisaitl
Kase
They can by traded
Meszaros
Vlasic
Wolski
Draisaitl
Kase
They can by traded