New GM in Anaheim
Moderator: SharksGM
-
AnaheimGM
New GM in Anaheim
Hi my name is Jonathan, but you can call me Joe. I'm the new Ducks GM. I've got a lot of experience and i'm an active GM. I will be please to tak with you guys. Sorry if you don't always understand me, English isn't my first language, I speak French!
I hope i'll fun with you guys!
I hope i'll fun with you guys!
-
Penguin
Re: New GM in Anaheim
C'est pas grave! On est déjà 4 francais dans la ligue. Bonne chance. 
-
NashvilleGM
Re: New GM in Anaheim
wtf 4 ?Penguin wrote:C'est pas grave! On est déjà 4 francais dans la ligue. Bonne chance.
-
BSBullies
Re: New GM in Anaheim
Welcome aboard Joe, you're pegged as the stellar GM the Ducks have lacked for a while, no pressure 
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: New GM in Anaheim
Good luck fixing the mess that was left by the three previous GMs.
Glad to have you aboard, bud.
Glad to have you aboard, bud.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9208
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Re: New GM in Anaheim
Welcome and good luck. Sorry about poaching some of what would have been your players, I didn't take anything too important. Look to Montreal instead 
-
CapsGM
Re: New GM in Anaheim
Welcome. I too offer my condolences for inheriting such a mismanaged team.
-
Tuo-SabresGM
Re: New GM in Anaheim
Welcome, and I second, third, whatever, what everyone else says. Anaheim seems to be a cursed team, but if Brian Burke can make it work (loosely speaking) so can you.
- Commish Bub(NYR)
- Posts: 6507
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am
- Location: Maine
Re: New GM in Anaheim
Welcome and good luck!
-
DevilsGM
Re: New GM in Anaheim
Welcome Joe, its a shame whats has happend to that team but with a little retooling you could be back on top no problem.