Unbeaten Detroit for how long?

Moderator: SharksGM

jamesredwings

Unbeaten Detroit for how long?

Post by jamesredwings »

After a week off, this crazy schedule has Detroit playing 3 games Fri-Sat & Tuesday.

2 against division rivals Colombus and 1 against Washington.

If the players are not excited by those 3 upcoming games, they must be cousins to coach Jacques Martin (is there a guy more boring than him ?). Ex-Caps Green, Backstrom, Zherdev are ready to make the Caps pay. They were traded because they were too soft but they have fit in perfectly in the Red Wings style of hockey surrounded with Canadian nose bitting players like Richards, Perry and american Umberger (called the american cheeseburger here , get it hamburger?). Backup goaltender "red light" Mccollum will surely be forced to be played on one of those 3 games (I cannot watch that one!).

Only 1 of those games are at home (tonight against Colombus) therfore any win is a plus but President Jim would love to steal at least one from Colombus. He was heard saying that maybe the pupil (me) could give the teacher (Adam) a hard enough time that the blue Jackets would start to panick (like trading away Nash out of my freaking division for bad picks!!!)

Already at 4 wins and zero losses, 2 out of 3 wins would cap an amazing comeback from last years worst finish in the NHL. But whatever happens, watch out Detroit is back and will give everyone their money`s worth ! (of course no one is actually paid here....)
Penguin

Re: Unbeaten Detroit for how long?

Post by Penguin »

I like the Jacques Martin comment. Imagine if Habs had Guy Boucher instead of that sleeper? No... We let him go.
jamesredwings

Post by jamesredwings »

Oh man you are killing me now!
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

jamesredwings wrote: Ex-Caps Green, Backstrom, Zherdev are ready to make the Caps pay.
sup brah

Return to “Team News”