Fastims

Moderator: SharksGM

Jets GM

Fastims

Post by Jets GM »

I have Windows 7 so I have the "savefiles are missing in the directory" problem. I can drag and drop into the saves folder np for sims, but whenever I save one in-game it never appears. I have one from a year ago from my labtop, 4 seasons ahead of where we are now and without 2011 draftees. On my current CPU, I have ones from 2014/16/18/19 if anyone has a solution to the problem.

Fastim #1
Most recent file here.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: Fastims

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:I have Windows 7 so I have the "savefiles are missing in the directory" problem.
Maybe you traded them. ;)
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Bub(NYR) wrote:
Tampa Bay GM wrote:I have Windows 7 so I have the "savefiles are missing in the directory" problem.
Maybe you traded them. ;)
This. Is. Awesome.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

So since I can't find a way to find my fastsims on my desktop with Windows 7, I took screen caps of each team in-game. CPU trading was on so you will have to look through other peoples teams to find some of your own players, along with it being a little outdated in terms of starting with current rosters. These results are with CPU training besides my own team TB, although MTL thinks these results are A.) not typical (ex. Cuma) and B.) players 30< y/o are due for gigantic Vopatizing most of these players have hovered around what you see here for 2-3 seasons iirc.

Hopefully this will help new GMs along with current ones better assess the value of their players and teams, along with TC having more tools to judge trades. I blurred out most of my core players, can't give away all my secrets :) but omg look at Dana Tyrell! :lol:

edit: year in file is 2019
Most recent file here.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Glad to see that Fastsim-Bub has gone with the awesome Schwarz/Larsson goalie tandem.
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

EVGENY!!!
Parker

Post by Parker »

anal.gif? :lol:

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”