5QF - 3/2/12

Moderator: SharksGM

Virtual Jarmo

5QF - 3/2/12

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

1. Any exciting plans for this weekend?

2. If someone opened a pizza shop that sold cold pizza (leftovers), would you get food from there?

3. Describe Mike (TOR) in one word.

4. Not sure what the Canadian equivalent is, but what's your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookies?

5. What are your thoughts on the NHL looking at Saskatoon for relocation?
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
NashvilleGM

Re: 5QF - 3/2/12

Post by NashvilleGM »

Might be going snowboarding... pretty much it.

2. If someone opened a pizza shop that sold cold pizza (leftovers), would you get food from there?

Nope, I like my pizza warm.

Assface :lol:

4. Not sure what the Canadian equivalent is, but what's your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookies?

We do not have that here... (qc)

Not happening ... never... nope.
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

Nope, just GYM, Work, Watch Canucks game, also watch some ufc fights tonight, work some more...

Well......I would still microwave it for like 20 seconds so it wouldn't technically be cold....

Trouble.

We have Girl Guide cookies? And the mint ones, Vanilla comes a close second.

Never going to happen.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Lose tonight, play tennis, eat and drink too much, lose on Sunday, catch up on sleep

Nah

Burkian

The peanut butter ones. Don't know what they're called. Can't stand mint.

Yeah: not going to happen.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

EHEC Entry Draft scouting trip to watch the US U-18 team take on the Youngstown Phantoms tonight, high school district hockey final on Saturday, probably Monsters game on Sunday.

Yes. Neighbor and I have discussed this business plan. Cold pizza, from certain places, is awesome.

Intriguing.

Tag-a-longs. The chocolate covered ones with peanut butter.

Do it, why not.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Other than watching and playing hockey, nothing.

I don't mind cold pizza but I wouldn't buy it unless of course it was hella cheap

Gangstalicious

I love the regular chocolate and vanilla, mint is gross. I don't think we here in Canada get the all the crazy ones like you Americans.

Damn right, they produce great hockey players so why not
Parker

Post by Parker »

Yeah, real exciting. I'm working straight through until Wednesday. NEXT weekend though is Jets vs. Flames at the Saddledome.

I doubt it. Cold pizza is okay but I prefer it fresh and hot.

Bastard (for trading Turris but not back to Phoenix) :P

They're called Girl Guides here. Those chocolate-covered mint ones are pretty good.

Better Saskatoon than Regina. The oilpatch is moving into northern Saskatchewan and Saskatoon is probably going to be a similar market to Edmonton in about five years. Maybe better, even, since they'd be the only NHL team in the province whereas the Oil have the Flames to compete with. There'd probably still be more Habs and Bruins fans at the games though because of all the Newfies out here. :P
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

...I should continue to find a job, so as weekends could be fraught with meaning.

I think what's great about cold pizza is that it's already there. It survived the night, and so did you, and breakfast is served. If this cold pizza dispensary was convenient and cheap, sold.

Burly?

I'm jealous of the selection down south, but the Vanilla oreo type cookies the girl guides have are okay.... but nothing comparatively. Tagalongs man, fuckin' tagalongs.

I haven't heard of this. Sounds kinda like a bad idea... Not even half the size of the Peg, right? The Riders do well because people can come from all around once a week, I don't know about 41 times in 6 months. Return to QC first, how about?
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

1. Saturday during the day, finite element analysis on fuselage structure at maximum load factor and hope that it doesn't explode. Saturday evening, a wind tunnel test of our propeller at full throttle. Sunday morning, computational fluid dynamics simulation to determine the feasibility of winglets on our aircraft. Sunday evening, throwing together a presentation. If there's time, a case study on liquid rockets. Ask me this 2 months from now and my answer will be trying to determine which pair of socks is the whitest, and what I should eat for lunch.
2. Seems sketchy.
3. 8-)
4. Don't like them.
5. Not a prayer.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

1. OMG WORK AT THE KEG YAY

2. no

3. whyunodraftcamfowler?

4. dunno

5. go rough riders
Most recent file here.
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

nah - it's only good as hangover food. if i'm hungover i don't feel like leaving my house

boss

meh

bleh
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

I get to Youngstown to find out that ti's the U-17 team. And they're awful.
Adam Burke
MinnesotaGM

Post by MinnesotaGM »

work

absolutely not

If your Ron Wilson in disguise........You Fired!!!!!!! :)

if its not chewy chips ahoy or regular/peanut butter oreos i wont eat it

ah eh no wont happen
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Tampa Bay GM wrote: 3. whyunodraftcamfowler
:lol: I wish I could forget that all happened.
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Nothing set, just chillennnn and drinking.

I like cold pizza, but leftovers?

Fried

Oreoooooo mmm

Fuck off! Come back to Q-City first.

*LMFAO at Tim's answer #1
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Penguin wrote:*LMFAO at Tim's answer #1
Yeah, I figured he was just a douche every weekend. Guess he's excitingly douchey this weekend.
Adam Burke
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

1. Go to the AGO, hopefully score a bunch of goals in ball hockey.
2. Yuck, no.
3. Baked.
4. I can only remember the mint ones, so meh.
5. Are they expecting over 5% of the city's population to show up to every game? Not gonna happen.

Return to “The Sports Bar”