WTF Moment

Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

WTF Moment

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Never encountered this one before...

Downloaded the file earlier today on my work machine, checked Adam's updates, looked at my draftees, etc. Everything looked great, no issues. Get home tonight, downloaded the same file onto my laptop, extracted it...and it's the previous update when I open EHM. Downloaded it again, extracted again....same thing. Extracted the files into another folder, manually copied them into the EHEC saves folder...and it's still showing me the previous update. I've even opened the players file in the saves/EHEC folder, and checked that it is indeed the most recent update, with all the new draftees, etc: and it is. But when I load EHM, it's still showing the older file.

Has anyone had this happen to them? Wtf kind of bizarro world is this? :?
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: WTF Moment

Post by SharksGM »

Did you mess up the folder permissions or something? Do all of the file sizes/modified dates match from EHEC.zip to saves/EHEC?
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

No messing with permissions, and all the files match up.

EDIT: moved the whole program out of the "Program files (x86)" folder and into "Program files," and it's working fine now. Never had an issue before until this evening.
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

yeah, and the absolute retarded this is you cant remove that program x86 dumb shit either.

Return to “The Sports Bar”