Virtual Jarmo

September 29-30, 2013

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

No games scheduled.

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip

THIS IS A MANDATORY UPDATE

1. Download http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC_Utilities.zip
2. Unzip folder contents to your desktop
3. In your main Program Files/Eastside Hockey Manager directory, paste both config_teams.ehm and the pictures folder in there.

This update will swap Winnipeg and Columbus to put them in their new conferences and will keep your file from having run-time errors with the new AHL affiliates.

Please ask questions if you don't understand. The schedule file was set up to have Columbus as Winnipeg, so this is a necessary change to the file, otherwise your file will not match up with the league file.

Thanks.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Singin the BLUES

Re: September 29-30, 2013

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Done TY
VancouverCanucksGM

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

Isn't Detroit supposed to move?
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

VancouverCanucksGM wrote:Isn't Detroit supposed to move?
The conferences are imbalanced in real life. I can't do that in EHM. The code written by the programmers has 15 East, 15 West, and they're done by the team values (1 - ANA, 2 - WPG (ATL), 3 - BOS, 4 - BUF, etc.).

If Detroit makes the playoffs, I'll have to fudge with the standings to get them in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

I had the wrong schedule file in the EHEC.zip folder. It has been corrected. If you want to test sim tomorrow's games, you'll need to download the correct file.

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip
Adam Burke
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

I got a runtime error when i used the new zip file......i didnt get that when i used the old one

Too many injuries and line up problems to go thru lmao
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Singin the BLUES wrote:I got a runtime error when i used the new zip file......i didnt get that when i used the old one

Too many injuries and line up problems to go thru lmao
Means you did the EHEC_Utilities.zip file incorrectly. Either you didn't do the pictures folder or you don't have permission to edit the folder.

If you did it correctly, make sure that you are running EHM as an administrator by right clicking the icon and going to Run As Administrator.
Adam Burke

Return to “Preseason”