Moderator: SharksGM

CapsGM

St. Louis Blues -- Washington Capitals

Post by CapsGM »

To Washington:
Ryan Hartman [80]

To St. Louis:
Marcus Johansson [80]

Clearing up space in Hershey. Johansson's been sliding down the AHL depth chart for four seasons so it's time for a chance of scenery. I like Hartman's boost potential, and it's pretty low risk if he never reaches it.
Singin the BLUES

Re: St. Louis Blues -- Washington Capitals

Post by Singin the BLUES »

This is a "help me now" kind of trade. I like Johanssons PL ceiling, and i think he will help me out in the long run as well. Not a big Hartman fan as it is, so not sad to see him go. This is a fairly equal trade right across the board for us i think.
Singin the BLUES

No one told me about "pot boosts"
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

I've been playing EHM since it was hosted on peliplaneetta in 1998 and not once have I traded for a booster.
Singin the BLUES

Never had boosters on any leagues I have been in......closest I have had really was rerates
Parker

Post by Parker »

Singin the BLUES wrote:Never had boosters on any leagues I have been in......closest I have had really was rerates
It's not a league thing, it's an EHM thing. A player is eligible for a POT boost if:

1) he's under contract
2) his POT is less than 70 and his CON is more than 75 (the higher it is, the better chance he'll boost)
3) he's under a certain age that hasn't really been determined 100% but they're rare after age 21

The boost can only happen during the advance to the next season (right after the draft) and POT can boost by 10 or 20 at a time, depending on circumstances. 4x POT can boost to 5X or 6X, 5X can boost to 6X or 7X, and 6X can boost to 7X. The second digit of the POT score doesn't change. Also, goalies are not eligible, ever.

I'm surprised you picked Hartman as early as you did if you didn't know there was a pretty good chance he could boost to 75 POT.

EDIT: I retract the above remark if it was the previous GM who drafted him - I can't remember exactly how long you've been running the team. :D
Singin the BLUES

I have only been here since preseason started
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

no wonder why Spooner is a "beast"..........
Singin the BLUES

hahahaha ya ok, you wanted him as pretty much a throw in for a trade, and i just got offered 2 players, 1 pretty good and the other one is an AHLer IMO. It wasnt a lowball offer like yours
Montreal Canadiens

Not my fault I have too much depth.
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

This trade is rejected.

Have to protect a novice GM. I'm sure you understand, Tim.

Brad, take your douchebaggery elsewhere.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Montreal Canadiens

....heh?

I dont believe you were involved......
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Montreal Canadiens wrote:....heh?

I dont believe you were involved......
I'm involved in everything. Ya know, since it's my fucking league. Not sure how that comes as a surprise.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Montreal Canadiens

I thought it was referred to as "Private Messaging."
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Montreal Canadiens wrote:I thought it was referred to as "Private Messaging."
Is it? Maybe you should try it sometime instead of chiming in whenever you want.
Adam Burke
Montreal Canadiens

Oh right, forgot everybody but me is allowed to post whenever, whatever. Duly noted.

The jist of my comments was STL said some things to me in Private Messaging that was very odd to me that I didn't quite understand, nor did he have an explanation for, and then I read this thread, and kinda all made sense.
Last edited by Montreal Canadiens on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Montreal Canadiens wrote:Oh right, forgot everybody but me is allowed to post whenever, whatever. Duly noted.
Not many other guys post douchey comments in other people's trade threads. You're just a repeat offender.
Adam Burke

Return to “Rejected Trades”