New GM in C-Bus

Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

New GM in C-Bus

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

It is with mixed feelings that I announce our latest new GM, to take over the Columbus Blue Jackets, Kevin Daigle!

I say mixed feelings because while I welcome Kevin to our league, I wish a fond farewell to Adam, the original CBJ GM and co-founder and commish extraordinaire of the EHEC. Adam found that he just wasn't able to prioritize the league, and felt that it wasn't fair to the league to not be an active GM. He still checks in from time to time, offers help on any questions/issues we have, and has generally volunteered to remain a pain in our backsides for as long as we keep him there. If you have any questions for him, feel free to PM him on the boards.

Now...let's all give a hearty welcome to Kevin, who will be registering here shortly and looks to bring the Jackets back to their proud EHEC glory days...! (You may also know Kevin as user "Hokay" on the fhockey boards.)

Welcome Kevin!
Jets GM

Re: New GM in C-Bus

Post by Jets GM »

Without Adam, EHEC would not exist today. Taking on a bit of extra responsibility this season has given me a small window into what Adam went through building EHEC. Not an easy task, and it's doubtful anyone else could have done it as well as Adam. A true gentleman, who will be sorely missed.

I only hope that some time away from EHEC might re-ignite his competitive juices!

Now to Hokay!

It took a few months of convincing, but I wore him down. For those of you who don 't know, Hokay has taken the torch from FHockey legends and has continued to provide amazing roster updates for EHM. He is one of the few guys left who continues to keep EHM alive.

I am really proud we found such a respectable and distinguished member of the EHM community to replace Adam.
Most recent file here.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

And in return for starting his rosters and career file with the ones Bubbles and I put together, we each get to pick a member of his roster to take for free, yes?

Well, worth a shot. Did we make sure he knows Columbus is the 2nd team in the file and not the 9th?

Oh yeah, and welcome Hokay. Good to have you on board.
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

Welcome aboard!

I was hoping for someone who would sell off key pieces for pennies on the dollar, but I look forward to the competition as well.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Wecome to EHEC Kevin ( Hokay)....Sad to see Adam stepping down but we all have a life outside of these fun leagues.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Singin the BLUES wrote:...but we all have a life outside of these fun leagues.
Speak for yourself.
MartyFromOTTAWA

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

Vik (Habs) wrote:
Speak for yourself.
:lol:

PS: Welcome aboard Kev.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Hope you enjoy it here. Cheers!
BlackHawk Down (Seb)

Post by BlackHawk Down (Seb) »

Bienvenue !
Nero Avalanche

Post by Nero Avalanche »

With a last name like that we expect a first overall...
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Vik (Habs) wrote:
Speak for yourself.

Sorry i meant WIFE :lol: :lol:
Kev88.Blue.Jackets

Post by Kev88.Blue.Jackets »

Thanks for the kind words guys, I know I've got huge shoes to fill, but I've got plenty of experience with EHM and sim leagues.

I'm looking forward to negociate with all of you, I just need to figure out what kind of legacy Adam left me in CBS :P
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Welcome to the machine!
AnaheimGM

Post by AnaheimGM »

Bienvenue Kevin!

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”