sorry guys

Moderator: SharksGM

Femur

sorry guys

Post by Femur »

all: sorry for my inactivity. i have been dealing with stuff Burke knows about but that is no excuse. i felt i should resign many times, but i am glad i didn't. i want to be a part of this is you guys will keep me. promise to do better if you do.

femur
Bruins

Re: sorry guys

Post by Bruins »

Femur wrote:all: sorry for my inactivity. i have been dealing with stuff Burke knows about but that is no excuse. i felt i should resign many times, but i am glad i didn't. i want to be a part of this is you guys will keep me. promise to do better if you do.

femur
I'll keep ya pal.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Welcome back, Big Fem!
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

If you need some help dealing with stuff, I know a guy who knows a guy...
Parker

Post by Parker »

To me, a quality GM who has a period of inactivity (within reason) is still much more desirable than an active but inept/obnoxious GM. I for one am glad you're sticking with the league.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Yeah, what Parker said. Now send me Toews and everything's copacetic.
DevilsGM

Post by DevilsGM »

nah toss him :evil:

......just kidding :lol:
Femur

Post by Femur »

Parker wrote:To me, a quality GM who has a period of inactivity (within reason) is still much more desirable than an active but inept/obnoxious GM. I for one am glad you're sticking with the league.
but what if i am both?

thanks to all...good stuff. but you'll have to pry Toews out of my cold dead hand...wait, that is my beer...everything else is negotiable.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Femur wrote:but what if i am both?

thanks to all...good stuff. but you'll have to pry Toews out of my cold dead hand...wait, that is my beer...everything else is negotiable.
Shit, man, no wonder the job is giving you some problems. You're drinking at 2 pm on a Tuesday when you should be working.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”