League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

CAR NHL (Palmieri)

Log jam in the EWC race!
Most recent file here.
Devils_GM

Re: March 19, 2016

Post by Devils_GM »

This was exactly the day we needed!!! Toronto loses and we beat Columbus, really massive.
Buffalo LEPS

Post by Buffalo LEPS »

Devils_GM wrote:This was exactly the day we needed!!! Toronto loses and we beat Columbus, really massive.

It's my pleasure ;)
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Hugh Jessiman, Marek Svatos and Alexandre Bolduc are all listed on my team's scrolldown options when putting my lineup together and they aren't on my roster.

Where do they come from?
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Calgary.Flames wrote:Hugh Jessiman, Marek Svatos and Alexandre Bolduc are all listed on my team's scrolldown options when putting my lineup together and they aren't on my roster.

Where do they come from?
Posted this the last time a random player showed up for you (I think it was Jessiman then too) and I'd say this pretty much confirms it, I believe it's GMO not splitting things quite right for anyone with negative fighting. All three of those guys are right wingers with below 0 fighting. Basically, in the players file, there are two spaces between each variable. The exception is when it's negative, in which case, there is only one. When GMO reads in a line, it then splits up the variables based on where there are two spaces. As a result, their greed and their fighting get read in as a single variable and GMO reads their position (RW=5) as their team (CGY=5).
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Vik (Habs) wrote:
Calgary.Flames wrote:Hugh Jessiman, Marek Svatos and Alexandre Bolduc are all listed on my team's scrolldown options when putting my lineup together and they aren't on my roster.

Where do they come from?
Posted this the last time a random player showed up for you (I think it was Jessiman then too) and I'd say this pretty much confirms it, I believe it's GMO not splitting things quite right for anyone with negative fighting. All three of those guys are right wingers with below 0 fighting. Basically, in the players file, there are two spaces between each variable. The exception is when it's negative, in which case, there is only one. When GMO reads in a line, it then splits up the variables based on where there are two spaces. As a result, their greed and their fighting get read in as a single variable and GMO reads their position (RW=5) as their team (CGY=5).
Fixed.

Justin, for tonight's sim, I fixed the players file, but did not update the zip file. Just an fyi.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Thanks.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Just noticed that 1st round EHEC picks have made up the smallest proportion of games played for my team this season outside of 7th rounders.

Code: Select all

Draft    GP         %
Pre     817     59.59	
1        16      1.17   (Zacha)
2       133      9.70   (Honka, Boucher, Kirkland)
3       203     14.81   (Liedes, Galin, Cotton, Aberg, Mironov, Matheson)
4        19      1.39   (Backman, Lundberg)
5       141     10.28   (Kulmala, Lindstedt, Farley, Misyul, Harper, Sanford)
6        42      3.06   (Malenkikh)
7         0      0.00
And only two of those players (Cotton and Kulmala) were actually drafted by Montreal.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Cool stuff, Vik. Are you only counting EHEC drafts?
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Just goes to show that you tanked this season on purpose.
I think the penalty for this kind of behavior is having your 1st round pick removed.
Boss? What do you say?
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Cool stuff, Vik. Are you only counting EHEC drafts?
Yep, anyone else is throw into the "Pre" group.
Calgary.Flames wrote:Just goes to show that you tanked this season on purpose.
I actually only have two EHEC first rounders in the organization (Fredrik Forsberg is the other). I blame past GMs (I think I started with two, both goalies (Perhonen and Hellberg)).

Return to “2015-16 EHEC Regular Season”