Post by BSBullies »

EHEC Stanley Cup Final: Game Five

TB 4 - NAS 3
Shots: 29-20 TB
PP: TB - 2/3 NAS - 3/5

14:14 1-0 TB Martin St. Louis [7] (Alex Tanguay)PP
------------------------------------------------------------
23:05 2-0 TB Vincent Lecavalier [8] (Mattias Öhlund, Steven Stamkos)PP
25:25 3-0 TB Paul Ranger [1] (Vincent Lecavalier, Brooks Orpik)
43:18 4-0 TB Vincent Lecavalier [9] (Cory Sarich)SH
43:34 4-1 NAS Jean-Pierre Dumont [8] (Steve Sullivan, Jason Arnott)PP
46:01 4-2 NAS Jason Arnott [7] (Jean-Pierre Dumont, Steve Sullivan)PP
47:41 4-3 NAS Colin Wilson [6] (Jean-Pierre Dumont, Shea Weber)PP

Three stars:
1st: Vincent Lecavalier
2nd: Jean-Pierre Dumont
3rd: Martin St. Louis

Tampa Bay wins Best of 7 Stanley Cup Final 4-1.
BSBullies

Re: June 6, 2010

Post by BSBullies »

Jeff Halpern does his best to ruin things for Justin and the Lightning but the off-injury Lecavalier delivers when it counts and carries the Bolts to the 1st EHEC Stanley Cup title. Congratulations to Mr. Cote and congrats on a great season to Sebastien and the Predators. http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip contains everything from our 1st season, lets hope the 2nd one is even more successful.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Sweet stuff, congrats to all the GM's on a great first season and cheers to many more!

Take a few days off, and then the fun of getting all these guys under contract for next season begins. Expect to see some big names on TB trading block before the draft.

WOOOOO!!! CHAMPS BABY!!!! CHAMPS!!!!!
Most recent file here.
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

CONGRATS JUSTIN!!

Well deserved and hopefully you'll be back to defend the title! Winning the cup is tough, but defending it is the real challenge!
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

Truly you make the whole of the southeast division look... less ridiculous. Grats.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Congratulations Justin.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
NashvilleGM

Post by NashvilleGM »

Congrats Tampa,

nice season everyone, ill take a couple of days off before re-signing some of my guys... cya then :)
Oilers_GM

Post by Oilers_GM »

Congrats to Tampa - considering we had a guy at work who is a Preds fan just because... can't say i was pulling for Nashville :P

Congrats to everyone on the season and a cheers is needed for our great league management!

Can't wait for season 2!!
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Me too!!

Adam, Nick and Ryan deserve a really big thanks.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

In my excitement I forgot to thank all the staff. My constant PM's/e-mails during the Cup run probably got pretty annoying lol, thanks for putting up with it.
Most recent file here.
Bruins

Post by Bruins »

Special congratulations for Jaromir Jagr on his 3rd Cup victory. Truly one of the greatest players to ever play the game.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Congrats TB. At least now I can say I lost to the Cup champs. Probably toughened up a bit too...

And great season Nashville. Tough end there but a superb way to close out EHEC Season Uno.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Congratulations to the Lightning and thanks to everyone for a successful season. We all had successful seasons, right? We're all winners?
Femur

Post by Femur »

congrats Justin! you earned that win...there is no doubt the result went the way of the best team.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

SharksGM wrote:Congratulations to the Lightning and thanks to everyone for a successful season. We all had successful seasons, right? We're all winners?
Spoken like Joe Thornton. :lol:
DevilsGM

Post by DevilsGM »

Congrats Tampa, obviously Brodeur worked his magic ;) , and thanks staff for a great 1st season. Looking forward to the draft and next season should be fun.
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

Congrats to Tampa and a big thank you to the EHEC staff for a very successful inaugural season!

...except for the part where I get trounced in the first round.
Parker

Post by Parker »

CapsGM wrote:Congrats to Tampa and a big thank you to the EHEC staff for a very successful inaugural season!

...except for the part where I get trounced in the first round.
Ditto. :P
Tuo-SabresGM

Post by Tuo-SabresGM »

It may be late as all hell, but congratulations to Justin and his Bolts on the 1st league title, and Sebastien and his Preds on a hell of a journey to the Finals. I apologize to everyone for not being on as of late, but pesky life has to get in the way and constantly foil things.

And a personal thanks to my fellow Committee members and all the GMs that made this first season possible. It's been a hell of a ride and I can't wait to see how next season turns out. Thanks everyone.

Return to “2009-2010 EHEC Playoffs”